kipling tsv 21/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only 2 and a half thousand sold by the midday presentation apparantly ... doesn't sound like much to me and all colours are still available. Pipa's presentation is starting to slightly smack of desperation.

Only 2 and a half thousand sold by the midday presentation apparantly ... doesn't sound like much to me and all colours are still available. Pipa's presentation is starting to slightly smack of desperation.

I'm not surprised, it's just a fugly, clumpy rectangle, innit? lol And what's with the dreary colours, that Petunia Purple just looks like a duller, sludgier version of Grape, not really getting the point of that one?
Generally, I think the last TSV, the Enora, with its familiar, classic Kelly bag shape was vastly more appealing than this one, definitely not for me, I think it's pretty yuk to be honest! :down:

I went through a spell of buying Kipling and ended up with about 25 in various styles and colours, bought either as QVC TSVs or from Kipling in their sale. Probably only use about five though: the Art M holdall for weekend trips, Becky for hand luggage on a flight or overnight trip, Jeti for sightseeing on holiday, brownie purse and Large fairfax are the only two that I use fairly frequently given I chop and change my handbag about twice a month.

Well its not doing it for me,simply as I first thought because its a cross body bag.My first and original kiplings were all cross body bags - I wouldn't even contemplate buying a shoulder bag - the cross body was brilliant for my needs at the time (small children).I even turned down TSV shoulder bags because I needed a cross body.

Now I find myself only interested in shoulder bags...and proper shoulder bags at that.I bought the last TSV enora....but in all honesty,its not a comfy shoulder bag.I hate using the long handles and shortening them...IMO they just don't look right.

I vaguely liked the gracie (?) today... a few years back that would have been right up my street.

I love the red of the TSV today...I even like the size...I love big bags....but no,can't bear the strap.Still looking for something spectacular on easy pay or christmas surprise!!

Well, they obviously dont think they have sold enough of the tsv's today and they've brought in the big guns now in the form of Debbie Flint. I actually like her, but she cant half sell, sell sell!! ha ha

Well its not doing it for me,simply as I first thought because its a cross body bag.My first and original kiplings were all cross body bags - I wouldn't even contemplate buying a shoulder bag - the cross body was brilliant for my needs at the time (small children).I even turned down TSV shoulder bags because I needed a cross body.

Now I find myself only interested in shoulder bags...and proper shoulder bags at that.I bought the last TSV enora....but in all honesty,its not a comfy shoulder bag.I hate using the long handles and shortening them...IMO they just don't look right.

I vaguely liked the gracie (?) today... a few years back that would have been right up my street.

I love the red of the TSV today...I even like the size...I love big bags....but no,can't bear the strap.Still looking for something spectacular on easy pay or christmas surprise!!

Rainbowdottie, I think you would like the Adaia basic wool bag. Its really expensive on Q but i purchased it from poshbags for alot less last month. The handles are long enough and comfy enough to go on the shoulder but equally you can hold it like a handbag too. I do think it is overpriced, so keep an eye out cos it might just be a oto or surprise one day.

MF has just said that he tsv in the print is exclusive to qvc but if you could get it in the shops it would be £84 - what a daft statement - totally irrelevent, given you cant get it in the shops!!

Just watching Kipling and couldn't believe the price of £18.75 for a key ring! What a waste of money!

What utter tat this is. A SMALL hideous green monkey keyring with a cheap-looking shiny plastic head costing £14-50 + £2-95 PP = £17-45

Last edited:
What utter tat this is. A SMALL hideous green monkey keyring with a cheap-looking shiny plastic head costing £14-50 + £2-95 PP = £17-45

Don't like it, but i'd rather have it for Christmas than a knife sharpener :)

Don't like it, but i'd rather have it for Christmas than a knife sharpener :)

Who's having a knife sharpener?!

Plastic grinch that'll be thrown in the charity bag new year or a useful tool to enhance my culinary experience, all year round...? No contest!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Who's having a knife sharpener?!

Plastic grinch that'll be thrown in the charity bag new year or a useful tool to enhance my culinary experience, all year round...? No contest!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
No hope for you either then Capirossi. LOL Strato bought his OH a knife sharpener for christmas last year. My idea of hell

I don't know how or why I've come across this...or even why possibly I'm surprised by it....but I never thought Kipling was owned by a corporation with kipling being an umbrella of that.

I've been buying kipling for 20 years...long before they ever came to QVC....and this is not info I've ever heard before.

Don't think it affects really as a customer...just maybe a teeny bit shocked that kipling is not what I thought it was...
http://www.vfc.com/brands

It was a good knife sharpener, after all it came from QVC! And I bought one for myself too, so I saved on postage as well!

Or does that make it seem even worse?

Last edited:
It was a good knofe sharpener, it came from QVC! And I bought one for me too, so I saved on postage as well!

There is no 'worse', same as there is no 'better'.....it could have come from Harrods......it's a knife sharpener.....for Christmas......the brownie points for that are into minus figure territory.....!
:mysmilie_61:

It was a good knife sharpener, after all it came from QVC! And I bought one for myself too, so I saved on postage as well!

Yeah, but you said you also bought her a knife that didn't need sharpened , which is worse :)

Latest posts

Back