Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't get into this year's CBB at all,it's just too boring with too many quiet characters.

Much as I cannot abide Denise Welsh,at least last year I could laugh at her & Michael Madsen's spats.
Even the Loose Women today were commenting to Brian Dowling that Tricia & Gillian are normally the life & soul of the party but in there they're afraid to say,Boo!

Unfortunately when Speidi go it's game over. Rylan is entertaining but with no one to kick off against it's falling as flat as a pancake. Tricia and Gillian might as well not be there for all the impact they've made. Worst series ever imo.

I think Speidi will be there to the final, BB must get there pound of flesh, but I would think they will be first out final night. IMO they are an obnoxious twosome. For the first time I really don't care who will win, I wouldn't waste my money on any of them....

Without speidi this show is dead on its a***e. I think Claire and Trisha are so boring, Can't stand Gillian as i think she's fake and playing Cathy beale. The boys are ok but Rylan is obviously.the chosen one.
BB to me has totally lost its way, i long for the days when it was less contrived and things happened naturally.

Without speidi this show is dead on its a***e. I think Claire and Trisha are so boring, Can't stand Gillian as i think she's fake and playing Cathy beale. The boys are ok but Rylan is obviously.the chosen one.
BB to me has totally lost its way, i long for the days when it was less contrived and things happened naturally.

ooh sorry i don't know why my post went through twice. The edit facility has gone. Sazza can you delete one of them please . thank you.

I don't usually watch it, but this series is so contrived and so bad that I watch it to see what depths it will sink to next.

I agree Speide are totally obnoxiuos. They will keep getting voted in as hate figures until the final.

I think Speidi are going to change this week as they really want to win now

I wish the vote was who do you want to evict not who to save
I think the show would be a lot better if Speidi were evicted as
the rest of them would change.

I think Tricia is scared to put a foot wrong and has been well warned by Denise Welch
but it might all change this week

Well, Gillian's out but I don't think she'll be missed. And it is just me or are Speidi 'softening?' To keep the series interesting I'd like to see them stay in until the final, but I don't want them to win.

I can't really be bothered to post anything tonight as it was such a yawnfest it doesn't really merit a post but I'll give it a go.... Boring!!!! The only part of the show I can comment on is Heidi's little love speech which brought Gillian to tears. What a load of drivel!! Either the girl is completely obsessed and as mad as a march hare or she's doing a submissive act a la Shades of Grey (Not that I've read it!!) I think it's another act personally. I'm pretty sure Speidi have forgotten what reality is and their whole lives are an act.
Oh! Health and safety? More likely no one showed up!

I had a mouthful of tea when Rylan was doing his beard and his towel fell down. I really struggled to keep the tea in my mouth. I thought that was hysterically funny.

Speidi are definitely toning down now, but I just can't see them winning. It's Rylan all the way.

Is it just me, or was that Speidi love for Speidi speech so rehearsed it was laughable? She probably trots the same tosh out on every reality show they turn up on.

PS I' ve read Fifty Shades, petpixie. :happy:

Last edited:
I'm annoyed that Rylan is been let out of the house. Keeping that quiet aren't they! I've been sat shouting at the tele tonight. What a selfish pair of b*****ds Speidi are!!! They have not joined in any tasks. Not team players at all. They have to go Now. Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!

I'm annoyed that Rylan is been let out of the house. Keeping that quiet aren't they! I've been sat shouting at the tele tonight. What a selfish pair of b*****ds Speidi are!!! They have not joined in any tasks. Not team players at all. They have to go Now. Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Glad it's not just me then!

I really felt for Claire.
She's getting loads of stick on DS for leaving her kids at home for three weeks, though. Strange that none of the fathers in CBB are attracting anything like the same level of vitriol.

Last edited:
sorry but i love speidi. They are not nice people at all, but they're playing the game. I find them more entertaining than Rylan.
Imo , no one should be getting letters from home. The whole concept of BB. is no contact with the outside world.

I thought it was really good of the others not to accept their letters. It wouldn't have hurt that DREADFUL pair to be in separate rooms for a while. They have done nothing to join in at all. I'm fuming at their behaviour tonight!

Latest posts

Back