Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did my nails yesterday an took care to use thin layers and cover the free edge, one nail is peeling already. It is such a lot of work for them to chip/peel after one day so i may send it back much to my regret.

Did my nails yesterday an took care to use thin layers and cover the free edge, one nail is peeling already. It is such a lot of work for them to chip/peel after one day so i may send it back much to my regret.
Just redo that one nail - it is worth it. Did you mix the bottles well?

Sometimes I have a problem with just one nail. I've taken all the varnish off and tomorrow doing them again - it just takes me 30 mins for 2 weeks colour and nail protection

Where is it peeling? Have you a photo? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to upload it to the board.

I don't have a good camera, its right along the top of my nail left hand third finger follows the shape of the nail iykwim.

Still have not received my correct colours..postman has just been and still no sign.

I just rang up qvc, and was told that they had a message sent through this morning saying that all those who were due to receive the correct colours should have had them by now if not then definitely today as they were sent out express delivery for delivery today!!!!!!!

Well I sure have not received mine yet!!

Has anyone else not received theirs???

Still have not received my correct colours..postman has just been and still no sign.

I just rang up qvc, and was told that they had a message sent through this morning saying that all those who were due to receive the correct colours should have had them by now if not then definitely today as they were sent out express delivery for delivery today!!!!!!!

I haven't :( Have e mailed CS, see what they have to say!!

Not a sausage here

Hey Can I just check -

I got the wrong polishes and just received the correct ones this week. Can I also claim to get the original P&P back as well as keep all the polishes??xx

Hey Can I just check -

I got the wrong polishes and just received the correct ones this week. Can I also claim to get the original P&P back as well as keep all the polishes??xx

Think the will only refund that if you received the TSV parcel outside of the 3-5 days quoted

After all this debarcle, I really hope you without your ordered colours get them very soon! Utterly ridic that you should have to wait weeks!
MM how's it going now? Did you do the nail that was peeling again & how are the others getting on? x

I got mine yesterday, had my first go today. Really easy to do and do like the finish, though the 'base colours' supplied with the French I don't like - far too opaque for me for a French, though the sandy coloured one might be ok on its own. In the end I used the white to do the tips, top coated over it and used a Leighton Denny colour (it girl) over the whole lot. Looks good.

After all this debarcle, I really hope you without your ordered colours get them very soon! Utterly ridic that you should have to wait weeks!
MM how's it going now? Did you do the nail that was peeling again & how are the others getting on? x

Nikki all my other nails are holding up, i have not redone yet as been in work today and too tired.

Nikki all my other nails are holding up, i have not redone yet as been in work today and too tired.
Oh good MM! After all the fiasco you had of actually getting this TSV I'm glad it just appears to be 1 nail. Hopefully it will be fine next time x.

Last edited:
I am going to Majorca for 16 days quite soon with only cabin luggage. Last time I used a neutral colour and it only lasted the first 14 days of the holiday so I was left with chipped and peeling nails for the last few days of the holiday. This time I think I'll try an opalescent pink that I bought in error with a light rose glitter over the top to strengthen it. I will take the glitter with me so that I can reapply it when the base chips. Don't really want to wear glitter all holiday but can't think of any other solution? I have to wear the gel most of time as otherwise my nails break.

Latest posts

Back