Kipling TSV 15/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am liking that this is not Q special.

But will pass on it this time as have just bought the Rachele in Mitchell Blue.
Colour's lovely and it's a nice roomy bag. So happy with that for now.

Will no doubt be able to get the Garan at a decent price sometime in the future.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I've surprised myself and ordered it.I like the fact it was bigger than I was expecting and I decided to order the monkey print before it sold out,as I do think its a good price too.Thanks to you lot and SCW,I like to fully research these things and it does seem to be the best price of a garan.

I suppose the proof is in the pudding when it actually turns up,if I like it enough to keep it then.

I have a question for all Kipling connoisseurs - when Marie-Francoise was showing how her iPad fits into the flap compartment of the Garan she had a proper iPad sleeve in the pink floral print. Does anyone know what this one is called? I can only find the pouchy thing when I look for Kipling ipad sleeve (not that it would do me much good, I have an iPad 1, it's a bit thicker than the new models).

Have you tried looking on the kipling website craftology? It is a new print I think so should be this season's stock.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I have a question for all Kipling connoisseurs - when Marie-Francoise was showing how her iPad fits into the flap compartment of the Garan she had a proper iPad sleeve in the pink floral print. Does anyone know what this one is called? I can only find the pouchy thing when I look for Kipling ipad sleeve (not that it would do me much good, I have an iPad 1, it's a bit thicker than the new models).

Was it this one??

http://www.il2l.com/kipling-new-digi-touch-ipad-bag.html

Sazza, have you bought anything from that il2l site? Their prices do seem quite good don't they?

Sazza, thanks, that could have been it! My internet connection is pants, it's always been slow but since we were snowed in it has plummeted - I bought an album at 4 o'clock and it still hasn't finished downloading - the Kipling site keeps on timing out on me!

Sazza, have you bought anything from that il2l site? Their prices do seem quite good don't they?

No I haven't bought from them, I was just trying to find the ipad bag and Kipling site was down when I was looking!

Not sure if this has been posted but Amazon have 20% off quite a lot of Kipling. I just bought the flower print Alvar and got it for £42 instead of £65 RRP. Code is Spring20

Thanks JBD, there are some good prices on Amazon just now but I wish they would put the sizes of the bags on their website

Well, I've given myself a pat on the back! I put the Monkey Print in my basket within a few minutes of the launch but decided to go to bed instead of proceeding to checkout. I told myself that I really DO NOT want or need another bag! :up:

Amazon usually has the bag measurements in the Product Details further down - it's not always accurate, though, sometimes they seem to take the Kipling measurements, assume they are inches and convert them into centimetres.

Mine arrived yesterday morning (blue flower print) and I'm really happy with it. A perfect size for me. Half wishing I'd got it in Monkey Mania too. But since I already have a bag in MM, I'm trying to talk myself out if it...!

Mine arrived.Slightly,ok more than slightly disappointed that the monkey mania is not as *bright* as it seemed on TV - and I've just checked the reviews and one review says the same thing.

Also can't get out my head,it looks a bit like a nappy changing bag?????

#undecided

I have others on Facebook saying the same about the monkey mania, not as bright or white as it looked on TV!

I got mine today and I'd say the base is almost the same colour as the cafe latte bags. As always, the zip opening is a bit smaller than expected and strictly convenient (Marie Francoise is so tiny all the bags look huge on her) but other than that I love it!

Latest posts

Back