Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear. Stevie Mac has just made the toy cow look as if it's masturbating. lol :mysmilie_13:

Peter is off on one, what are you on about.Rambling about amber jewellery or something. Take your tablet's peter you need some.

I've said it once peter simon- care in the community his bid shifts are his daytrips out :) ps followed you on twitter PJ :)

This Caroline Cook art sale is painful.

I'm not even convinced that IS Caroline Cook :grin:

Any art with peter is dreadful he tries to sound like he knows about the paintings as usual just comes out with nonsense

Noticed at beginning caroline nearly didn't make it bet she wishes she hadn't!

Far has this 'Luxury' fragrance gift set for the ladies coming up soon. It's from the House of Jean-Pierre Sand

Luxury indeed, a guy would certainly be making a statement buying this for his woman.

luxury.jpg

Why are so many of their perfume bottles shaped like other objects? Surely it couldn't be to disguise the awfulness of the fragrance within...?

Why are so many of their perfume bottles shaped like other objects? Surely it couldn't be to disguise the awfulness of the fragrance within...?

It's called 'fur coat and no knickers'

It's like people who have a Merc in their driveway but no food in their cupboards

It's like Mike Mason having initialled cuffs but the likeability of a pigeon turd. And teeth like Sugar Puffs

Basically it's to disguise the fact that it's/their really cheap, dog rough shite :mysmilie_59:

I expected to have loads to catch up on after not being on here since 7pm but hardly nobody has posted, Have we all been having a rest after the productive 2 days of new price drop?

I expected to have loads to catch up on after not being on here since 7pm but hardly nobody has posted, Have we all been having a rest after the productive 2 days of new price drop?

Price Drop is where it's at for me now. Shop at Bid is as dead as a dodo.

I just love the utterly desperate, totally feigned enthusiasm from the goons.

It delights me :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back