Pippa looking a bit bedraggled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I am watching Pippa on the diamonique show and am a bit shocked at the way she looks. Skin looks very spotty and her hair is a mess. Looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards. Could just be my tv but I don't think so.

Just had to switch on to see! I agree. Her hair is too dark too, which doesn't help. In my opinion, it looks awful so straight and dark - very unflattering. She looks worn out. Or maybe, pure speculation, she's with child?!

She doesn't seem her usually chirpy self either, in fact she's quite subdued.

Perhaps she is under stress at work and Marverine mentioned a stressful situation that may be work related?

Well..you were all thinking it....not sure it explains Anne Dawson increased volume and rambling...but you never know! :ninja::muscle:

I cannot stand that Marverine woman, who I think tries way too hard to look and sound as if she's with it - just can't stand her, she's added to my 'do not like QVC presenters' list.

As for the lovely Pippa I think she's such a lovely girl, perhaps there is 'trouble at mill' we don't know about - who knows, but as for her hair, not seen it this week, but I do like her with it long, in fact I was wondering what she had been doing to get it to grow so long, so quickly. I also thought she looked good in the very short styles - not many woman can carry both of - but she did.

Whatever (if) is going on in her life, then I wish her nothing but good, I hope it works out.

Ive got to say I miss the edgeness of her short styles but it is her hair and she can wear it how she pleases. I too would love to know how it grew so long so fast - it would take me years but there are lucky folk who can do it, but for me it is always that growing out period when you can do nothing with it that makes me give up. I wondered if it was helped by hair extensions.

Maybe she was a bit late getting back from her glamping/familymoon with the kids and new hubby...could explain the messy hair and spotty face, lots of fast food :pizza:

I have a theory of why Pippa's hair was looking a little less tidy.

I think she tried to change where she wears her parting. I'm pretty sure it was parted on the left and it wasn't sitting well she seems to have changed it during the shows today back to the right and looks much better.

My hair is like that must be parted in exactly the same place or it looks like I've just rolled out of bed.

She looks better than you would look at anytime
Bitchy comments that's all there ever is on this forum .

Without wishing to sound conceited in the slightest, there is no way she looked better than me!!! Lol. I don't think people are being bitchy, just observational. Being bitchy is a totally different ball game. I haven't read any bitchiness here at all. If I was your friend and your hair looked lank, too dark and too long, I would tell you, in a nice manner of course. People are scared to death, and unnessarily offended, by opinions these days. I pity those who have to live in the real world with this attitude.

This is the second post by this member saying the same thing (See Anne Dawson). Not too sure what the problem is - let's just say I hope the air crew I'm flying with tomorrow has a better attitude than this one.

Yes hope you are not my customer too .
Far too critical of every thing .I read the posts in this forum and frankly I am bemused by how critical it is

If I was pippa reading this I could possibly be destroyed by the previous comments .I think you are bullying

Why did you bother joining only 1 month ago if you have been reading the posts you would know the type of opinions voiced here at various times regarding various presenters.

If Pippa was happy with her hair then she wouldn't have taken the slide out to change her parting during the break. Quite frankly her hair was a mess at the start of the hour. If you saw her then you would have to agree, not being bitchy just observational as she has never looked so unkempt, even with her shorter raccoon colours in the past she always looked polished. We are having a glut of newbies lately deliberately joining our fab forum to kick off. Very odd.

Latest posts

Back