Background noise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lord Mark

Registered Shopper
Anyone else notice the amount of racket going on off camera?...been going on for weeks,nearly every show - stuff being dropped on the floor,things getting knocked over,just general clattering about..really irritating..have they got Laurel & Hardy setting things up there at Qvc or are all the background staff sozzled?..very unprofessional.

Anyone else notice the amount of racket going on off camera?...been going on for weeks,nearly every show - stuff being dropped on the floor,things getting knocked over,just general clattering about..really irritating..have they got Laurel & Hardy setting things up there at Qvc or are all the background staff sozzled?..very unprofessional.
never noticed it & it wouldnt bother me either

I've noticed it many times over the months and I agree it's unprofessional, and disrespectful of the people who are on air trying to get on with the job

I have also noticed crashing and banging. It would be funny if the presenters would acknowledge it but as "true professionals" they carry on. Who do they think they're kidding? Some of them are the most unprofessional people I've ever seen on screen!

I have also noticed crashing and banging. It would be funny if the presenters would acknowledge it but as "true professionals" they carry on. Who do they think they're kidding? Some of them are the most unprofessional people I've ever seen on screen!
You sound serious, AE. I find some of the presenters incompetent, but most of them professional. It's not easy what they do, imo.

Latest posts

Back