Cooks Essentials TSV 10/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t need this TSV as I bought a 4.5l CE air fryer at the end of last year. I don’t think it was a TSV though but it was usually £100 but was on offer for £49.99. (I can’t resist a real bargain 😉) I’ve also got a smaller Tower air fryer. Both are brilliant and so I doubt I’ll ever use my oven again.

We got a decent air fryer from asda for £40 but I really wanted a dual one so if this is any good I'll get it for the caravan and leave the single fryer in the cottage. Needs to be a good price mind.

CC

I don’t need this TSV as I bought a 4.5l CE air fryer at the end of last year. I don’t think it was a TSV though but it was usually £100 but was on offer for £49.99. (I can’t resist a real bargain 😉) I’ve also got a smaller Tower air fryer. Both are brilliant and so I doubt I’ll ever use my oven again.
Cooking instructions on food are now starting to include them for airfryers.

We've got a Lakeland dual Airfryer and the smaller Tower one. We've a Lakeland Instapot that has an airfryer but it's not as good as the other two for air frying,the slow cooker and pressure cooker functions are great.

Attachments

• CE TSV 1.jpg
    CE TSV 1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 41
  • CE TSV 2.jpg
    CE TSV 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 42
  • CE TSV 3.jpg
    CE TSV 3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 37
  • CE TSV 4.jpg
    CE TSV 4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 41
  • CE TSV 5.jpg
    CE TSV 5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 39
Cook's Essentials 7.7L Dual Air Fryer
Item Number: 819102
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £0.00

Maximize your kitchen's potential with this fantastic dual air fryer from Cook's Essentials. Boasting a generous capacity, this efficient gadget will help you rustle up substantial meals and requires minimal oil usage - ideal for healthy eating goals. It also features two separate drawers with independent controls so not only can you cook different dishes simultaneously, but you'll get perfect results every time! Whether youre cooking for a few or feeding a crowd, this air fryer is your go-to kitchen hero.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials 7.7L Dual Air Fryer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £150, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £89.97, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £60.03.
Versatile cooking - with two drawers of 5.1 and 3.2-litre capacities, this air fryer offers ample room for your culinary creations. A combined usable space of 7.7 litres will accommodate a variety of dishes, whether you’re hosting a gathering or preparing family dinners.
Dual baskets - two independent baskets allows you to cook multiple food types at once, each in its own unique way. The separate temperature and timing controls for each basket enable you to tailor your cooking, catering to varied tastes and preferences.
Smart efficiency - advanced technology helps to keep total power consumption at 1700W, even when using both air fryer sides. Despite an apparent total power of 2850W, this smart design ensures energy efficiency.
Pre-set functions - streamline your cooking with eight pre-set functions, each tailored for your favourite meals. The one-touch options make meal prep effortless, ensuring delicious results every time for seasoned chefs and beginners alike.
Intuitive display - enjoy the ease of user-friendly controls and make your cooking a breeze. The straightforward interface is designed for simplicity and convenience, ensuring a seamless experience from set up to serving.
  • Temperature and timing controls for each basket
  • Eight pre-set functions
  • Combined usable capacity of 7.7L
  • Operates at 1200W and 1700W power
  • Cable length: 100cm (39.4'')
Contains:
  • 1 x Cook's Essentials Dual Air Fryer
  • 1 x 5.1L draw
  • 1 x 3.4L draw

All measurements are approximate

I've gone for this as it is free postage and if it's not great it can go back. The cheapie single drawer one I have already has been a good buy so hopefully this one will be just as good but more useful. I'll report back.

CC

I've gone for this as it is free postage and if it's not great it can go back. The cheapie single drawer one I have already has been a good buy so hopefully this one will be just as good but more useful. I'll report back.

CC
Looks good with the different size drawers and I would have gone for it if I hadn't got the ninja before Christmas. The only thing is the strange pre-set markers but I don't really take any notice of them on mine anyway.

CC
If it's anything like our Lakeland one it'll be great.

Latest posts

Back