Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cosi Home? The same thing?

IMG_2616.jpeg

Sorry 😞 hides head in embarrassment but
every time I watch the so called latest tec we are told everyone should have/ needs, n shopping TV a tiny voice inside my head asks a question?
flog it wise…….
anyone want an atiri 800 plus games or a original Hobs home and banking keyboard
Perhaps a touch bed side light lamp or colour changing glow stones all in working condition and so OLD tec I’ve stopped using them YEARS ago.
plus owning two binary watches and a binary clock « soon i predict to be seen on a shopping tv channel as the latests must have tec item ».
slinks back into my out of touch out of date dark shed 👀
I'm only guilty of having owned a touch bedside lamp.

Just explain how a £2795 watch can be sold for for…for…for…If I said to you £1900? £1500? £1200…£800…£600…£400…Same old game… I‘m ready.. Hold Me Back….£749.99…Who stands the £2000 loss? Tudor don’t knock £2K off their watches? 10 Grand all day long, he says… If it was a Rolex is the inference. The thing is – it’s not a Rolex.
Well I believe him... (nah, not really!)😂

I may be wrong and misheard…but I am sure the in the studio guest vitamins company lady and her wares was asked by the presenter lady with huge lips, the retail price of the two tubs of various types of them they were selling at £24.99. Obviously she looking for the guest to say some sort of higher price than was to come…“Oh..about 50 to 75p,” she said. I am assuming she thought was being asked the ‘retail’ as in ‘the trade’ price of the pack, who knows? The large lipped lady grinned her way through the possible grand faux pas…If that does reveal cost to retail company buyers pay the vitamin company, then that’s a pretty decent mark-up at £24.99 they eventually announced they were selling them at.

Last edited:
If the above was correct, but in fact the person from the vitamins company meant that they pay 50p to 75p to their supplier for each various tub. Then, if they, say, sell to Ideal World/TJC at £5/£7 per tub, and Ideal World mark up to £24.99, that’s a pretty healthy working profit for both parties per tub sold. All purely speculation of course, as a clear context wasn’t established as the issue was quickly glossed over upon. But nonetheless, the ‘50p to 75p‘ comment mistakenly made by the guest was a very interesting one. Lumpy Bumpy..Lumpy Bumpy…

She reels off oedema as an issue that the Opatra device they are selling this morning can possibly help with. For me, any oedema issue should first be investigated by a GP - rather than just be seen as chronic and to be ‘lived with’ without medical intervention by sufferers. My late wife had severe oedema on both ankles. She was a senior nurse of some experience and stubbornly chose to self-treat. It got worse, along with accompanying cellulitis, then infected, then she got sepsis and died. What I am saying is that the item they sell may well help reduce oedemas, but when that possibility is being run through by the presenter - they should first qualify it by saying you should see your GP (if not already) about the condition also and first, and not rely on the Opatra product alone.

Next… Brittania Music Club Subscriptions….
I'm surprised they haven't tried to sell those chinese walkmans

I may be wrong and misheard…but I am sure the in the studio guest vitamins company lady and her wares was asked by the presenter lady with huge lips, the retail price of the two tubs of various types of them they were selling at £24.99. Obviously she looking for the guest to say some sort of higher price than was to come…“Oh..about 50 to 75p,” she said. I am assuming she thought was being asked the ‘retail’ as in ‘the trade’ price of the pack, who knows? The large lipped lady grinned her way through the possible grand faux pas…If that does reveal cost to retail company buyers pay the vitamin company, then that’s a pretty decent mark-up at £24.99 they eventually announced they were selling them at.
It makes sense. I realise they also have overheads but that is a crazy markup. It may also explain why so many people online seem to be flogging vitamins and supplements. I like to scour Amazon because you often find things for half price on there

She reels off oedema as an issue that the Opatra device they are selling this morning can possibly help with. For me, any oedema issue should first be investigated by a GP - rather than just be seen as chronic and to be ‘lived with’ without medical intervention by sufferers. My late wife had severe oedema on both ankles. She was a senior nurse of some experience and stubbornly chose to self-treat. It got worse, along with accompanying cellulitis, then infected, then she got sepsis and died. What I am saying is that the item they sell may well help reduce oedemas, but when that possibility is being run through by the presenter - they should first qualify it by saying you should see your GP (if not already) about the condition also and first, and not rely on the Opatra product alone.
I caught a bit of Natalia and Carrie this morning, absolutely no idea what the product was, looked like some sort of massager. They then show a graphic of all the benefits of this item, every benefit in the list began with "This may...." Not "This will" but "This may". So basically, no guarantee if you use this item that it will benefit you. Jeez, what mug would actually buy something like that where it's nothing more than an invitation to throw money down the drain.

Totally agree. I've got rheumatoid arthritis and sought medical advice from the start. I'm under the hospital, on medication, and have twice yearly appointments. I use some complimentary therapies to support this like massage, reflexology etc as one of the symptoms is chronic fatigue. Treatments like these make you feel better and assists with the minor pains, not the big flare ups though. I always check with the hospital team to see if these treatments will harm me.

Latest posts

Back