Todays Top Tech with Samsung TSV 26/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Samsung Galaxy S22 phone

Wouldn't be so bad if it were at least a 23, seeing as 24 models are imminently due to hit market. If the presenter tries to profess its the best thing since sliced bread, does that make an s23 sourdough - 24 model would be a multgrain multicolour feast by comparison..

Attachments

• Samsung TSV 1.jpg
    Samsung TSV 1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Samsung TSV 2.jpg
    Samsung TSV 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Samsung TSV 3.jpg
    Samsung TSV 3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Samsung TSV 4.jpg
    Samsung TSV 4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Samsung TSV 5.jpg
    Samsung TSV 5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 21
Samsung Galaxy S22 5G Sim Free 128GB Smartphone
Item Number: 738551
QVC Price £768.99
Todays Special Value Price £469.96
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pays of £117.49

if you're looking for a smartphone that provides power and performance, you've found it with the Samsung Galaxy S22. This sleek device is packed with next-level innovations that'll elevate your everyday experiences. It boasts a bright Dynamic AMOLED 2x display for your viewing pleasure, the ability to capture the beauty of the night with the Nightography feature for bright, blur-free content, and so much more. Whether you're focused on capturing the moment or staying connected to what you love, this game-changing smartphone is the one for you.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Samsung Galaxy S22 5G Sim Free 128GB Smartphone from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £768.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £469.96 plus P&P, you're saving £299.03.

Get snapping - the Galaxy S22 boasts a 10MP selfie camera, plus 12MP Ultra Wide, 50MP Wide and 10MP Tele triple rear lenses, providing the right tools for high-quality content creation. The Nightography feature will also let you capture super-smooth, bright videos after dark.

Top audio experience - equipped with the Dolby Atmos audio system, you're in for a real treat as this feature provides excellent surround audio experience for your music, movies and other entertainment.

Long-lasting battery - the impressive 3700mAh battery is optimised to last, so you can go about your day and leave your charger behind!

Choose your colour - available in four fresh colours, you'll be spoilt for choice! A fan of classic shades? Then go for Black or White. Green offers a sophisticated pop of colour, while Purple is great if you love lively hues.

• Comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty

What's in the box?
  • 1 x Samsung Galaxy S22 device
  • 1 x warranty card
  • 1 x USB Type-C
  • 1 x SIM card ejector pin
  • 1 x quick start guide

Colour options:
  • Black
  • Green
  • Purple
  • White

I'd set up the box to record this hour until I saw the price, have cancelled the recording now. 😂 Thought it might be a really good price due to the age, should have known better.

I'd set up the box to record this hour until I saw the price, have cancelled the recording now. 😂 Thought it might be a really good price due to the age, should have known better.
Is Lee Holbein saying "It is the best phone you could possibly buy, much better than one of those fruity ones"?

Doesnt matter who presents it - they should have just let the in built AI 'Bixby' do it - danger is Bixby might have been less wooden..

The battery life is terrible apparently. And this model is almost two years old..
I wouldn't pay that for a brand new phone. I've got a Motorola and hubby ditched his Samsung for a Motorola and were both happy with them.

Latest posts

Back