Contacting QVC on Messenger!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I ordered two sets of outdoor flood lights costing combined £65, today only one set arrived. Therefore I got on to messenger to ask QVC why both sets could not arrive in the same delivery. I then went on to tell them It was ad nauseum watching Katy Pullenger and the Peony woman spouting on about Amanda Holden (who I dislike) and her new home interior designer doing up her house and the fact that she had Peony faux arrangements down her dining table.
This was repeated to my great annoyance. I have no interest in so called celebrity interiors, and I pointed out if I had Amanda Holden’s money I would have an Interior Designer.

I did not stop there, I said some of the presenters were awful causing me to switch channels I named a few but particularly Ophelia.
I wonder what my reply will be?

I ordered two sets of outdoor flood lights costing combined £65, today only one set arrived. Therefore I got on to messenger to ask QVC why both sets could not arrive in the same delivery. I then went on to tell them It was ad nauseum watching Katy Pullenger and the Peony woman spouting on about Amanda Holden (who I dislike) and her new home interior designer doing up her house and the fact that she had Peony faux arrangements down her dining table.
This was repeated to my great annoyance. I have no interest in so called celebrity interiors, and I pointed out if I had Amanda Holden’s money I would have an Interior Designer.

I did not stop there, I said some of the presenters were awful causing me to switch channels I named a few but particularly Ophelia.
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you didn't like today's presentation and that some of our presenters are not to your taste. These shows are extremely popular with our viewers and our presenters regularly receive positive feedback from viewers too. We thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today as your feedback good or bad is important to us. ....insert name here x

In real terms "Suck it up Buttercup, we don't give a $hit what you think!"

Last edited:
Going off on a bit of a tangent - I suddenly can’t access the QVC app. It tells me to update it, but it won’t update because ( from what I can make out) my iPad is too old. Why have they done that?

They will give you a polite brush off.

You won’t believe this I think I have egg on my face. I ordered two sets if these lights and only one arrived ermm or so I thought. Opened my parcel and indeed there was my four lights. OMG I feel so daft, however, I still got my point across about presenters! That will teach me to open parcel and check 🥸🥸

You won’t believe this I think I have egg on my face. I ordered two sets if these lights and only one arrived ermm or so I thought. Opened my parcel and indeed there was my four lights. OMG I feel so daft, however, I still got my point across about presenters! That will teach me to open parcel and check 🥸🥸
Never mind Ohno. I've done exactly the same thing, and I bet others have too.

Latest posts

Back