Molton Brown TSV 03/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The

Oh hello, who woke you up? Anyway, there’s time to talk myself out of it again. Those boxes next to the wardrobe are an embarrassment!

It’s good to know in advance so we can start thinking whether we should buy or not. Or, in my case, whether I have the storage space.
yeah but not all tsvs come up like that plus that price can still change

The

Oh hello, who woke you up? Anyway, there’s time to talk myself out of it again. Those boxes next to the wardrobe are an embarrassment!

It’s good to know in advance so we can start thinking whether we should buy or not. Or, in my case, whether I have the storage
Well I’ve talked myself out of it…. 😂
I don’t want the body lotion or the hand cream so no point in buying. I will wait for one of their sets of four.

Well I’ve talked myself out of it…. 😂
I don’t want the body lotion or the hand cream so no point in buying. I will wait for one of their sets of four.
Me too! I've just bought the SBC 1L propolis shower gel and moisuriser as well as the Sea Minerals collection which has the amazing body butter in it - love the smell of both of these!

Molton Brown 5 Piece Hand & Body Collection
Item Number 250489
TSV Price £49.96
QVC Price £90.00
P&P £3.95

Transform your bathroom into a spa oasis with this pampering five-piece Hand & Body Collection from Molton Brown. You'll receive two bath and shower gels, a body lotion, a liquid hand wash and a hand cream, all in a range of tantalising fragrances to uplift and add moments of luxury to your everyday. What's more, the set is available in Floral and Fresh options both boasting a brand-new formula to discover, so all you have to do is pick your favourite and you're set to unlock the joy of relaxation.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually directly from Molton Brown you'd pay £114. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.96, plus P&P, you're saving £60.09.

Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.

Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.

One sweet source - created by Senior Perfumer Vanessa Prudent, Molton Brown's Delicious Rhubarb & Rose fragrance starts its story at the iconic 'Rhubarb Triangle' in West Yorkshire. Here, extract is sourced from the radiant pink strands of the sweetest spring rhubarb before coming together with gentle pink rose in a delicate harmony of scent.

The choice is yours - opt for the Floral option to discover the gorgeous Rosa Absolute, Rhubarb & Rose and Intoxicating Davana Blossom fragrances or why not try the Fresh option and treat yourself to the Blissful Templetree, Blue Maquis, Orange & Bergamot and new Wild Mint & Lavandin scents.

Fragrance notes:

NEW Wild Mint & Lavandin:
  • Top note: fresh wild mint
  • Heart note: aromatic lavandin
  • Base note: tonka bean
Intoxicating Davana Blossom:
  • Top note: neroli
  • Heart note: jasmine
  • Base note: rose
Delicious Rhubarb & Rose:
  • Top notes: grapefruit, yuzu and lemongrass
  • Heart notes: rhubarb leaf, rose and spearmint
  • Base notes: vanilla, musk and spun sugar
Blissful Temple Tree:
  • Top note: fragrant jasmine
  • Heart note: fruity rose
  • Base note: sandalwood
Orange & Bergamot:
  • Top notes: orange, bergamot and mandarin
  • Heart notes: neroli, cardamom and galbanum
  • Base notes: musk, ylang-ylang and cedarwood
Rosa Absolute:
  • Top notes: blackcurrant, pink pepper and raspberry
  • Heart notes: rose, violet leaf and geranium
  • Base notes: patchouli, labdanum and vanilla
Blue Maquis:
  • Top notes: lavender, ginger and cypress
  • Heart notes: rosemary, jasmine and thyme
  • Base notes: labdanum, musk, sandalwood and vanilla
Make your choice:

Floral option contains:
  • 1 x Rose Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - discover the mysteries of Italy and envelope your skin in an intensely floral fragrance with voluptuous rose and rich patchouli
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Body Lotion (300ml) - moisturise and scent your skin with Italian rose, sweet blackcurrant and rich patchouli with this luxurious body lotion
  • 1 x NEW Intoxicating Davana Blossom Hand Wash (300ml) - capture the hazy, romantic essence of a midsummer evening with this bewitching floral hand wash. Transform your bathroom into a blossoming dream with notes of heady davana, beautiful jasmine and deep tolu balsam
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - tempt your senses with this iconic, floral-fruity body wash as tantalising airs of bright grapefruit, tart rhubarb leaf and creamy vanilla fill your bathroom
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream (40ml) - a moisturising formula designed to hydrate the skin and seal in moisture, perfect for helping to prevent dryness. Imbued with vibrant rhubarb leaf, yuzu and comforting rose, this moisturising hand cream is perfect for on-the-go indulgence. Suitable for all skin types
Or:

Fresh option contains:
  • 1 x NEW Wild Mint & Lavandin Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - sophisticated yet rugged, this naturally uplifting, fresh aromatic body wash brings the untamed forest into your bathroom. Immerse yourself in its lingering haze of wild mint and herbaceous lavandin with a modern twist of warm orris root
  • 1 x Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - this award-winning ambery body wash will serenely envelope you in a luxurious lather of fresh orange, sensuous white flowers and warm patchouli
  • 1 x Blissful Templetree Body Lotion (300ml) - caress away the stresses of the day with this silky-soft, ambery body lotion. Richly tranquil with perfectly balanced, lingering notes of bright citrus, heady jasmine and deep patchouli
  • 1 x Blue Maquis Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - designed to cleanse and protect your skin from drying out and leave your hands feeling soft, refreshed and beautifully fragranced. Boasting a decadent translucent gel formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water
  • 1 x Orange and Bergamot Hand Cream (40ml) - indulge in daily rays of sunshine with this replenishing hand cream, infused with fresh mandarin, neroli and enduring musk. Suitable for all skin types

I might and I might not. It’s for me and my credit card to know and you to speculate. Are you trying to deflect attention from yourself as you quietly buy at least one of the TSVs and hope no-one will notice?
Nice theory bur incorrect on this occasion unfortunately 😂😂
Templetree is one of my favourites and I'm dying to try the new mint one but I've no use at all for the body lotion, not too fussed about the hand wash either really and I've already got enough hand cream in stock to sink a battleship so I think I can confidently say that I won't be swayed by this TSV at all.

Nice theory bur incorrect on this occasion unfortunately 😂😂
Templetree is one of my favourites and I'm dying to try the new mint one but I've no use at all for the body lotion, not too fussed about the hand wash either really and I've already got enough hand cream in stock to sink a battleship so I think I can confidently say that I won't be swayed by this TSV at all.
I got the new mint fragrance last year in the MB sale. I paid about £18 and felt i would rather pay that for something I wanted.
The TSV is only great value if you want it all, and I don’t. Like you, I don’t want the body lotion and am not fussed by the hand wash. Don’t like their hand creams either.

If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually directly from Molton Brown you'd pay £114.

2 x 300ml Shower Gel £25 each cost £11.82 each
300ml Body Lotion £30 cost £14.19
300ml Hand Wash £22 cost £10.40
40ml Hand Cream £12 cost £5.68

Total £114 cost £53.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks Sazza for breakdown.

Latest posts

Back