Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might be wrong, but I think they must constantly be looking at this thread, and when they notice Hammy come on, they dream stuff up

I've noticed that, after a negative post here soon after, especially on Peter Simon shows, i get a mention. So must be someone from TJC/IW reading here pretty regularly, probably daily.

Let the guy demonstrate the wash and was, rather than keeping him waiting chatting sh1t.
Bit risky that, being he just said normally he demos by setting light to the panel to show how the wax protects it.
On the other hand I kinda like the idea of the current studio suffering fire damage, it could force them into finally moving into the NEW studio we keep hearing about but never seeing.

I've noticed that, after a negative post here soon after, especially on Peter Simon shows, i get a mention. So must be someone from TJC/IW reading here pretty regularly, probably daily.
Probably secondsly…After all, what else have they got to do.

You feel it is almost done as a coded signal they are ‘watching’ us. Obviously we are watching them but that’s on the television which is in the public domain. Their ‘watching’ equates very much to stalking. You’d have more respect for the outfit, If somebody formally came onto the forum to answer some of the points we raise. After all, they’re here anyway in all but name.

Last edited:
Probably secondsly…After all, what else have they got to do.

You feel it is almost done as a coded signal they are ‘watching’ us. Obviously we are watching them but that’s on the television which is in the public domain. Their ‘watching’ equates very much to stalking. You’d have more respect for the outfit, If somebody formally came onto the forum to answer some of the points we raise. After all, they’re here anyway in all but name.

Yeah we would, but they ain't gonna do that as they are cowards and while they could answer some of the points raised, re poor studio, poor products, poor graphics, poor sound etc, there is no way they would come on here and be able to defend the lies & utter bullshit being spouted by the presenters, be like lambs to the slaughter.;)

Latest posts

Back