Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He looks like Ronnie Corbett in that oversized chair. Is that a contractual obligation he’s demanded? Ridiculously huge chairs to make him look svelte? Liam in the wheelchair now. Wasn’t it a different name when he last used that medical analogy…Where does he get those 1970s’ buyers names from? Is it in his ears, as his eyes don’t appear to be registering names?

Fiberomaliajar…Will he be doing this when he is 75? Next week? Why is he saying it is lovely to see people sent in as text messages? Young and vital young German men and some women Germans also…Er…Ladies, if you are impregnated ladies…I have to go to toilet coz of the water works…Okay, Hoolio, it will come to you…I feel a tongue in the corner leer coming along.

Last edited:
Joe being gay no doubt feels awkward with an older man who maybe straight gay bi who knows using Joe as a demo! As said above its all sad in a way he needs to put this "act" on.....

Back from Trap One. This comes from Roch…Rajasthan…PROBABLY the finest bedding I have sold since the last finest bedding…Buy all five for £349.95..Tightwads… What is on his lap seems to have a questionable stain on it? Now he has finally said it…The R Word..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back