04/03/24 - 10/03/24 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

04/03/24 - 10/03/24 Big Deals

Ecoegg Pet Shampoo, Stain & Odour Remover & Whoopie Spray Kit

Judith Williams 3 Piece Collagen Care Collection

Hotel Chocolat 6 Piece Easter Gifting Bundle

Weekly Special Value

Sabatier Edgekeeper 3 Piece Essential Knife Set with Self Sharpening Protective Sheath

I used to use Sabatier knives. My ex took them so I ended up buying cheaper knives.

Revelation! I bought a Rockingham Forge Santoku for £7 from Amazon and a set of Victorinox knives from Lakeland for £13. They're all easier to handle and nicer to use than the old Sabatier and have stayed sharp for longer. They don't break the bank so I won't be heartbroken if they die and go to knife heaven.

I used to use Sabatier knives. My ex took them so I ended up buying cheaper knives.

Revelation! I bought a Rockingham Forge Santoku for £7 from Amazon and a set of Victorinox knives from Lakeland for £13. They're all easier to handle and nicer to use than the old Sabatier and have stayed sharp for longer. They don't break the bank so I won't be heartbroken if they die and go to knife heaven.
We have some Victorinox knives and they are fantastic!!!

We have some Victorinox knives and they are fantastic!!!

Ours are trained to attack Mr. AE so I've banned him from using them. I have to laugh at the saying that a blunt knife is a dangerous knife. It certainly works the wrong way around for him.

Judith Williams 3 Piece Collagen Care Collection Big Deal Price £39.96 + £3.95 post

100ml Plump & Lift Face Cream RRP £44 + post
100ml Neck & Decollete Cream RRP £39 + post
60ml Deep Repair Serum RRP £48 + post

Total RRP £131 + post
100ml Plump & Lift Face Cream RRP £44 direct cost £14.75
100ml Neck & Decollete Cream RRP £39 direct cost £13.07
60ml Deep Repair Serum RRP £48 direct cost £16.09

Total RRP £131 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back