Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How are they going to sex this mop up? I mean, when they are using a steam cleaner on the floors, they always slag off how unhygenic it is using a mop.
Think I'll stick with my Flash speed mop, but you can't beat a conventional mop and bucket of water for a deep clean.

TJC are experienced yet they chose to go live Sept in a small space with products such as cane/dashcam/karaoke mic & a few recognizable presenters as a link for established viewers. Allowing cashflow might be a priority, they must have thought it wasn't better to wait 6 months & launch IW with presenters in a new studio with better fashion/garden/watches choice.
Perhaps it will morph into that over the months rather than the almost 'thrown together' output we have had.
They had to launch when they did, or they would have lost channel 51.

TJC are experienced yet they chose to go live Sept in a small space with products such as cane/dashcam/karaoke mic & a few recognizable presenters as a link for established viewers. Allowing cashflow might be a priority, they must have thought it wasn't better to wait 6 months & launch IW with presenters in a new studio with better fashion/garden/watches choice.
Perhaps it will morph into that over the months rather than the almost 'thrown together' output we have had.
I wouldn’t hold your breath. I think they made a dreadful mistake in launching it in such a half ar*ed way.

As before highlighted the ones I remember/watched.

Lets add Bagpuss, Trumpton, Camberwick Green, Play Away, Why Don't You?, The Banana Splits.

See if if these bring back memories -

Don't remember the top one but Screen Test rings a bell. And good job remembering The Banana Splits, they were so cool, I loved them🤣

I wouldn’t hold your breath. I think they made a dreadful mistake in launching it in such a half ar*ed way.

I'm not sure what folks are expecting, even with a new studio, flashier bullshitting demos and lies? It's also TJC, which has always been a smaller but similar in morals/ethics to IW, a kinda Ideal World lite but boring like watching paint dry, they're also full of shysters in front and behind the camera. Yeah i know folks like some of the presenters but remember Papa Fields is a regular on TJC, allowed to spout as much bullshit as he can come up with and ably assisted in the bullshitting by whichever presenter hes with, that tells me (and should tell everyone) all I need to know about the ethics of TJC, the fact TJC have employed the IW crew and allowed them carte blanche to spew utter **** and the juvenile behaviour of their staff re fantasy text messages is just icing on the cake for me.

Oh and now we have Bordell, hes reason enough for me for the IW brand to crash and burn for a third time.;)

Latest posts

Back