Liz Earle TSV 24/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It would be nice if they included a superskin option in some of the tsvs throughout the year and charged a bit more for that option, rather than stuck to one a year and the odd big deal with it in. I would like the two new superskin products to be included in the next one rather than a large c&p but I doubt that will happen.

It would be nice if they included a superskin option in some of the tsvs throughout the year and charged a bit more for that option, rather than stuck to one a year and the odd big deal with it in. I would like the two new superskin products to be included in the next one rather than a large c&p but I doubt that will happen.
Totally agree! I hate the new reformatted Skin Repair but would happily pay extra for a superskin version.
I’m sure they will do the two new products but I suspect there will still be a C&P probably in neroli….

Boots seem to be doing the deals and promotions on the new Superskin products at the moment and it doesn’t seem as though they are letting QVC in on that yet?I have tried the new cleanser and do like it but not sure I would buy it instead of C&P but prefer it to Elemis as I find the smell not as overpowering.

Boots seem to be doing the deals and promotions on the new Superskin products at the moment and it doesn’t seem as though they are letting QVC in on that yet?I have tried the new cleanser and do like it but not sure I would buy it instead of C&P but prefer it to Elemis as I find the smell not as overpowering.
I use Aldi hot cloth cleanser and that is just as good as LE. But I do really like the new Superskin balm and would definitely buy that instead of Elemis. I like a balm for the end of the day.

Boots do fantastic offers on LE. Frequently have 20-25% off and 3for2 offers. And currently have £10 off when you spend £30. And free postage…

I placed an order direct with LE a month or so ago and they sent me a free 15ml sample of Skin Repair Light.
So, rather than waste it I thought that I might as well use it even though I knew I didn't really like the smell of it, but, weirdly I'm slowly getting used to it and I will admit that I quite like it now 😲
Okay, it'll never be my first choice but I wouldn't be totally against using it again in the future.

I placed an order direct with LE a month or so ago and they sent me a free 15ml sample of Skin Repair Light.
So, rather than waste it I thought that I might as well use it even though I knew I didn't really like the smell of it, but, weirdly I'm slowly getting used to it and I will admit that I quite like it now 😲
Okay, it'll never be my first choice but I wouldn't be totally against using it again in the future.
That’s very interesting…. I got a jar of it in a set with the new night cream. I might try it over my ultrasun this summer…

I use Aldi hot cloth cleanser and that is just as good as LE. But I do really like the new Superskin balm and would definitely buy that instead of Elemis. I like a balm for the end of the day.

Boots do fantastic offers on LE. Frequently have 20-25% off and 3for2 offers. And currently have £10 off when you spend £30. And free postage…
Advantage points too. 😍

Liz Earle Day & Night Heroes 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £102.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.92
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Refresh your whole skincare routine with this four-piece Day & Night Heroes Collection from Liz Earle. Boasting all the botanical-inspired formulas you need to see you from AM to PM, this set brings you the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a supersize, Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream, your choice of Supersize Skin Repair Moisturiser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, plus two cotton cloths and a convenient hook for easy hanging. Care for your complexion from morning to evening with this selection of beauty heroes from the experts at Liz Earle.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £137.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.92 plus P&P, you're saving £87.58.
Round-the-clock care - your skin's needs change during the day and at night, so this luxurious collection has been curated specially to cater to your complexion's ever-changing requirements. Use the Cleanse & Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser during the day and switch your moisturiser for the Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream at night.
Only at QVC - the supersized versions of the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Skin Repair Moisturiser in this collection are currently only available at QVC. It's a great way of stocking up on your favourite formulas!
A hydration hero - Skin Repair Moisturiser now comes in three different formulas to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Keep your routine going - stock up on Liz Earle skincare for longer by selecting our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive this same incredible collection twice more, every 60 days, all at today's amazing price. Trust us, your skin will thank you for it!
Choose your formula:
  • Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration

Contains:
  • 1 x Supersize Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (250ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Supersize Skin Repair Moisturiser (100ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream (50ml) - an intensive night cream that works to reduce visible signs of fatigue overnight, helping to leave skin feeling deeply hydrated and soft. Infused with hyaluronic acid and botanical extracts of 4 o’clock flower, snow mushroom, borage seed oil and avocado oil, it's delicately fragranced with a relaxing rose and lavender scent
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x cotton cloth hook

As stated by SCW in original post pre sale from today.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVC you'd pay £137.50

Supersize Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 250ml £37.50* at Q with 2 cloths cost £14.69
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £18 direct cost £7.05
Supersize Skin Repair Moisturiser 100ml £56 at Q cost £21.94
Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream 50ml £26 at Q cost £10.19
2 x pure cotton cloths* included in above
cotton cloth hook (£5 direct but not included in total stated)

Total £137.50 cost £53.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices given.

Latest posts

Back