Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody remember when Mason wore shorts on the Vibrapower? We had a good laugh at his look that day. :ROFLMAO:

While he may do weights for his arms he obviously does little leg work and has quite thin legs (not much muscle at all) in comparison and he had on this pair of wide leg shorts that looked hilarious with his slimmer legs, just didn't fit with his normal manly vibe. :ROFLMAO:

Wish i ahd an image, but imagine using this pic, but with the short's length just above the knees and slightly wider and that was Mason's look you could tell he was embarrased as hell. :ROFLMAO:

Capturemason.JPG

Anybody remember when Mason wore shorts on the Vibrapower? We had a good laugh at his look that day. :ROFLMAO:

While he may do weights for his arms he obviously does little leg work and has quite thin legs (not much muscle at all) in comparison and he had on this pair of wide leg shorts that looked hilarious with his slimmer legs, just didn't fit with his normal manly vibe. :ROFLMAO:

Wish i ahd an image, but imagine using this pic, but with the short's length just above the knees and slightly wider and that was Mason's look you could tell he was embarrased as hell. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 28157
You see that with lots of people who do weights, they just work on the top half. My legs look puny as, but I used to suprise people with how much weight I could squat and standing calf raise.

years ago I sent him and Andy Crane an email when Shop The Value channel was closing down. And they had fewer and fewer stock to shift so each of the shows they just chatted more and more about other things. Hav.n'te heard from him (Hayward) in years. Andy went on to present channel M which I used to watch and it heavily featured Frank Sidebottom. Now Andy Crane's a BBC radio presenter
I loved. Chris Seivey. He used to come in to the place I worked in Manchester a lot in the mid 80’s. A very nice, and very funny man. Always seemed just in the verge of making it big, but sadly never quite did.

I guess some Bench clothing is coming up sometime tonight, with Mikey wearing one of the tops.
Is there ANYTHING that IW sell that isn’t from a failed and resurrected business that is now run by a band connected to China?

Bench experienced financial difficulty and fell into administration in May 2018, but since then Apparel Brands Limited bought the European license to relaunch the brand in the EU. Bench clothes are now manufactured in China, Pakistan and India.
(Source- https://www.mandmdirect.com/01/landing/blog-200109-bench-brand-guide)

Latest posts

Back