Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gotta feel sorry for her all those plans she set up in her mind of all the places she was gonna sashay around in the various outfits she packed in her suitcases so she could post her daily videos for her thousands of fan back in dear old UK to admire.
She may need serious long term counselling after such a devastating disaster
No 15 pairs of shades or shoes for Mrs Jacks. You would think nobody has ever had luggage go missing. She must think because she was a z list pop start and works on a low budget shopping channel, that posting stuff on x will give her some clout over other people in similar situations.

If you want a laugh, read her messages on twitter over the last 3 hours or so. I don't have twitter, but have manged to read them without having an account.
Ive read the few that came up on Google trip of a life time ruined birthday ruined meal plans ruined etc
She’s being really rude in the ones I’ve read
Someone should tell her it might get her further if she tried being polite for once.

Ive read the few that came up on Google trip of a life time ruined birthday ruined meal plans ruined etc
She’s being really rude in the ones I’ve read
Someone should tell her it might get her further if she tried being polite for once.
I can understand that she is mad. but these things happen, and giving it the big one isn't always the smartest thing to do. I mean be a shame if somebody put her baggage onto a flight to the opposite side of the world, just to delay it more.

Gotta feel sorry for her all those plans she set up in her mind of all the places she was gonna sashay around in the various outfits she packed in her suitcases so she could post her daily videos for her thousands of fan back in dear old UK to admire.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

If you want a laugh, read her messages on twitter over the last 3 hours or so. I don't have twitter, but have manged to read them without having an account.
This might be my personal favourite:

The service is more robots with @VirginAtlantic. They really know how to take your money, serve utter rubbish and then give NO HELP

She really is unbelievable! Worked for a company that continued to sell items, taking customers money, knowing full well that they could go under (and did) and may not be able to deliver on what their customers have paid for. Has worked for 15-years serving and selling over-priced and utter rubbish on various shopping channels, dating back to her time on Bid TV, exploiting the uninformed and elderly. I can't comment on the customer service these companies she has worked for provide, but what about all those customers who lost out when the previous incarnation of Ideal World went under? How much help did they get?

Any normal person I'd feel sorry for, but her, not a chance. Notice she was also playing the "trip of a lifetime" and "birthday ruined" cards too. There's almost poetic justice in this whole scenario.

I can understand that she is mad. but these things happen, and giving it the big one isn't always the smartest thing to do. I mean be a shame if somebody put her baggage onto a flight to the opposite side of the world, just to delay it more.
As someone who has worked in customer service in the past, if I was dealing with her case (haha!) this is exactly what would happen. Talk reasonably and calmly to me, I'll do all I can to help you out and rectify things. Shout and swear at me, play the big "I am", you're going to the bottom of the pile or I'll put off dealing with you for as long as possible.

I can see a medical conference tour on the horizon with guest speaker Dr Sally informing hundreds of medical professionals of her personal experiences on coping with 'they've lost my luggage again' syndrome.

This might be my personal favourite:

She really is unbelievable! Worked for a company that continued to sell items, taking customers money, knowing full well that they could go under (and did) and may not be able to deliver on what their customers have paid for. Has worked for 15-years serving and selling over-priced and utter rubbish on various shopping channels, dating back to her time on Bid TV, exploiting the uninformed and elderly. I can't comment on the customer service these companies she has worked for provide, but what about all those customers who lost out when the previous incarnation of Ideal World went under? How much help did they get?

Any normal person I'd feel sorry for, but her, not a chance. Notice she was also playing the "trip of a lifetime" and "birthday ruined" cards too. There's almost poetic justice in this whole scenario.

Jacks is typical of the entitled generation. Although long in the tooth for it, she just about qualifies as somebody who knows of little before the internet, cell phones, social media etc.. And uses the latter to sound off about her wretched problems on. I could not give a flying fu…if she lost her luggage, or if somebody in a shop didn’t bow to her on entry. A materialistic narcissist on a shopping television channel doesn’t count as somebody you want to support in a personal consumer crisis. At the end of the day, she was happy enough to be flogging £70 packs of toilet rolls on-air when the shops were being emptied of them at the start of the Plandemic. For me, that’s unforgivable.

Jacks loves to give it the big one,when feeling wronged.
How about all the rattan furniture sold by her,which never got delivered.
All the upset customers at the time trying to get a refund or the furniture delivered!
Did they receive an apology from her?
No I thought not!
At least if she gets caught short in India she is okay for bog roll 🧻🧻🧻💩🧻

Although I am truly devastated for Sally and my thoughts are with her at this difficult time I do think we should spare some thoughts for everyone else affected.

All those regular, non-celebs schmoes who would've been dining in the same restaurant as her now won't. Their holidays have also been ruined by Virgin too. Imagine the stories they could've come home with, stories that would've echoed down through the generations for years to come.

"My great grandfather once went on holiday and had dinner in the same place as famous TV mum and social media fashion influencer Sally Jacks, shopping TV icon and former member of 1980s Eurovision winners Bucks Fizz, albeit circa 1990-1992 during their Pontins comeback tour. He said she was wearing the most amazing luxury high-end designer clothes that few people could aspire to own back then. She cackled all night long, until all the other diners ears bled, but they didn't mind because she was so famous…"

If only she'd gotten her luggage.

I saw on her timeline that Virgin did offer to loan her a suitcase full of amazing, very, very, very on trend clothes made by Tamsy, as well as some handbags that "could be designer as doesn't say they're not" — alas, the offer seems to have made the situation worse. She's replied she wouldn't be seen dead going out to dinner in what appears to be a poorly made tent, and remarked that cheap pleather handbags can't be designer if they don't have the label in…

Last edited:
I really hope shop on tv have some decent items to sell when it starts daily broadcasts, and the hours are structured, not full of random items one after another, because IW3 are just taking the piss.. The channel is just been used as a way for TJC to mainly sell Jewellery now, whilst pushing all the tat through this channel all the time, and only at certain hours on TJC.

Latest posts

Back