Neom TSV 10/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The QVC buyer has got to be sleeping with the owner of Neom - the fragrances aren't even that nice. This has to be one of the most overrated/over priced brands on QVC.
its like everything its each to their own as i know quite a few people who love it & love the fragrances & find they work for them but its like everything on Q & elsewhere its each to their own

Of course. Just my opinion. I would have to be pretty arrogant to think that my opinion was always the correct one. Personally, I've experienced nicer natural fragrance blends for a fraction of the price.

I really like Neom but find some fragrances diffuse better than others. Happiness is a particularly good one which fills my large hallway with a gorgeous scent.

I have tried a number of Neom products not bought from QVC and haven't rated any of them.

Same. Their candles and diffusers have next to no scent. Their pillow mist is too heavy on the vetiver for me and induces a headache. I buy the Feather & Down sleep products from the supermarket and they’re much better quality.

Its an odd brand because considering the price its very hit and miss with the quality. The candles are ok I have three of the biggest ones. Nice scents not a bad throw but very expensive for what they are. The diffusers are not good and lose thier fragrance quality very quickly so you cant buy and use later.

Its an odd brand because considering the price its very hit and miss with the quality. The candles are ok I have three of the biggest ones. Nice scents not a bad throw but very expensive for what they are. The diffusers are not good and lose thier fragrance quality very quickly so you cant buy and use later.

Yeah, I’ve had that experience with the diffusers and the fact that the fragrance dissipates quite quickly goes against the whole “stock up for later” QVC schtick. More like stock up, then smell of nothing.

I remember the brand used to be in my local TKMaxx, and we are talking maybe up to 10 years ago. It seemed to be the candles mainly, then appeared in SpaceNK with the staff raving over the products. After that we got a counter in House of Fraser, I knew the SA, and she used to give me samples. And finally turned up on QVC.

I found the candles awful with no throw. I do not use the diffusers because of the cat.

I bought the pillow spray when it was BPOTM, smells nice but does nothing for my sleep pattern at all. I won’t buy again as it’s expensive compared with others. People rave about the brand but I think it’s very overrated personally

I bought the pillow spray when it was BPOTM, smells nice but does nothing for my sleep pattern at all. I won’t buy again as it’s expensive compared with others. People rave about the brand but I think it’s very overrated personally
It is overated and very hit and miss with the quality.

Neom 3 Piece Bath & Home Wellbeing Collection
QVC Prce £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Bring the Bath & Home Wellbeing Collection from Neom into your life and immerse yourself in stunning scents and pampering treats every day. This three-piece set includes NEW Magnesium Bath Milk, a milky bath soak formulated to help soothe your body and hydrate your skin, as well as a One-Wick Candle and Reed Diffuser that will fill the air with feel-good fragrance. Know someone who needs a wellbeing boost? It'll make a welcome gift for friends and family too.
*A great saving: If you were to buy either option individually, directly from Neom.com you’d pay £123. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £54.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £64.09.
New to QVC - this collection includes a Magnesium Bath Milk, a brand new product to QVC and a gorgeous addition to the Neom bodycare portfolio. It's infused with magnesium and boasts a sumptuous creamy texture, allowing you to soak away the stresses of the day in luxury.
Your choice of scent - this bundle comes in two of Neom's much-loved fragrance options. The Perfect Night's Sleep scent is best for pre-bedtime use when it will help to prepare you for a sound snooze, while Real Luxury is ideal for de-stressing and relaxing any time.
The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.
Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.
Stay stocked up - select our Subscribe & Save option to receive this three-piece Bath & Home Wellbeing Collection again in 60 days, at the same fantastic price!
Contains a choice of:
Perfect Night’s Sleep option:

• 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Magnesium Bath Milk (300ml) - formulated to help relax and soothe your body while hydrating your skin. Powered with magnesium, jojoba oil, argan oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, and Neom's dreamy Perfect Night's Sleep fragrance
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep
Or
Real Luxury option:

• 1 x Real Luxury Magnesium Bath Milk (300ml) - formulated to help relax and soothe your body while hydrating your skin. Powered with magnesium, jojoba oil, argan oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, and Neom's calming Real Luxury fragrance
  • 1 x Real Luxury One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Real Luxury Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind

If you were to buy either option individually, directly from Neom you’d pay £123

Magnesium Bath Milk 300ml £40 direct cost £19.16
One-Wick Candle 185g £38 direct cost £18.20
Reed Diffuser 100ml £45 direct cost £21.55

Total £123 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back