Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Duxhamp watches. Just go and get one. Get it home for £107.49. It will probably be one of the best watches you have ever owned. You will be over the moon you have bought it, you really will. Somebody is going to get an absolute steal of a watch. Go and get one, enjoy! Swiss heritage, Swiss movement, just look at it (pulls that weird face). This is how exciting it is tonight, having to parrot Pedro.

Duxhamp watches. Just go and get one. Get it home for £107.49. It will probably be one of the best watches you have ever owned. You will be over the moon you have bought it, you really will. Somebody is going to get an absolute steal of a watch. Go and get one, enjoy! Swiss heritage, Swiss movement, just look at it (pulls that weird face). This is how exciting it is tonight, having to parrot Pedro.

Duchamp have absolutely no Swiss heritage, 3 years old company from Woking that is their heritage. :ROFLMAO:

as no similar thread for QVC, just seen the Shockz earphones are only at 69 quid and elsewhere including argo etc can see them at 75, brought ... always wanted one to be honest as in the ear ones get on my nerves after a while !!
One of the best things I’ve ever bought. They are brilliant, bought them back during lockdown and have used them almost every day since.

Why give a guy womens shoes to sell.
I thought that just before I turned over. Is it beyond them to have some VT of someone wearing them? There is nothing persuading me to buy when the best they can do is an odd bloke sitting on a sofa, holding a shoe telling us that he’s going to ring someone to sort a show out for next week. Don’t bother, Mate.

It releases the pores, sebum is produced in the ‘spacious’ glands, the oxidisation of the air around us etc… It’s a facial intensification sauna?? Not only a procedure. He keeps saying it releases the pores lol. Peter is making it up as he goes trying to sell a simple basic facial steamer. Avoid oxidising your skin btw, he says.

He's come out with some rubbish with this watch but, it has 8 beats per sec 28,000 per hour.

It's a quartz not an automatic you ignorant numpty, and it's only one of Ronda's cheapest movements.
Yes had me shouting at the telly, it’s a quartz you twat 🤬One tick per second🫣
Still calling an Oyster style bracelet a Jubilee bracelet.🤔

£2M on that sort of turnover is not great, barely breaking even.

A lot of hard sell for not a lot of profit.
A lot of their expenditure goes on what they refer to as 'the talent' in showbiz, in this case the presenters.

Do you think they come cheap?!? If you want the best you need to pay the big bucks.

To retain pros like Peter S, Sally J etc the company will be paying them a minimum of £500k a year ... each!

Duchamp have absolutely no Swiss heritage, 3 years old company from Woking that is their heritage. :ROFLMAO:
Are these watches even assembled in Switzerland then, Hammy? I thought they would at least have to be that for selling companies to remain within consumer law in describing them as Swiss made? I assume its just the movement that is Swiss, but a cheap one? Doesn’t sound too much heritage if that is all that”s Swiss about them.

An interesting thread on the brand and the shopping channel seller via this link:-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back