Liz Earle TSV 24/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C&P - don’t see any difference to the skin with this cleanser anymore so I will gift it.
Absolutely love Elemis cleansers, don’t use anything else.
I am certainly interested in the LE, TSV in May as superskin is one of my go to moisturisers and I would love to try the superskin advanced. Thanks for the “heads up” shop66.

I like the LE products especially Superskin, Cleansers & moisturisers.I have & this is my secret, invested in Elemis Overnight Matrix which does make a difference to my skin.I say invested , gave it much thought & am trying not to feel guilty but not from QVC, went for 50ml for less than their 30ml price.
Overnight matrix is another go to moisturiser ❤️ Can’t remember the last time this was in a TSV.

Elemis are sold on, so many online sites and their own one. You can get 20% off now, it won't be the 30mls, but the full size 50mls. But if you love the product, 20% off is still something to think about.

Oh, my city centre Boots have an Elemis counter, and they had 20% off the past few weeks. I bought the Muscle Soak as I love the smell of it.

I just got the overnight superskin concentrate on offer.
Should have got it when Boots had the offer on . It was around 30 quid with the voucher and 20% off. I got the cleansing balm instead.
I’m sure Liz Earle is being propped up by the SS range now.
Wouldn’t touch any of the new body products now and the shampoo has gone to the reformulation stable of hell.
Reviews are equal to what they did to the skin tonic. Looks like the conditioner has escaped a similar fate .

I just got the overnight superskin concentrate on offer.
Should have got it when Boots had the offer on . It was around 30 quid with the voucher and 20% off. I got the cleansing balm instead.
I’m sure Liz Earle is being propped up by the SS range now.
Wouldn’t touch any of the new body products now and the shampoo has gone to the reformulation stable of hell.
Reviews are equal to what they did to the skin tonic. Looks like the conditioner has escaped a similar fate .
I’m surprised they haven’t looked at the shampoo considering the majority of reviews on any site say it’s rubbish.. they did respond to the toner crisis….
I managed to stockpile before the original version disappeared…
I really liked their body wash but it seems to smell very artificial lately… and it’s £18 a bottle 😵I do like their body cream, the one in the tub is particularly nice in winter.

Just noticed that q have 5 easy pay on everything this Easter with the code all5ez so I've just purchased some liz earle that I couldn't quite stretch to on tsv day.

Just bought Eye lotion (never tried it, thought I'd give it a go) and a body wash (present drawer if I'm not loving the smell!) Bought from Boots, 30% off and a free 5 piece gift thrown in. No postage, £25 the lot. Eyebright was £12.50 . £18 each from QVC, that's having to buy a duo and Inc p and p. I'm not impressed with the prices on QVC at the moment, Boots have great offers currently.

Just bought Eye lotion (never tried it, thought I'd give it a go) and a body wash (present drawer if I'm not loving the smell!) Bought from Boots, 30% off and a free 5 piece gift thrown in. No postage, £25 the lot. Eyebright was £12.50 . £18 each from QVC, that's having to buy a duo and Inc p and p. I'm not impressed with the prices on QVC at the moment, Boots have great offers currently.
Boots have some great LE offers. Currently, you get extra points for buying a cleanser and extra points if you spend over £55 on anything. And those points add up! There always seems to be an offer on LE at boots it’s well worth keeping an eye out…

Latest posts

Back