Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A lot of their expenditure goes on what they refer to as 'the talent' in showbiz, in this case the presenters.

Do you think they come cheap?!? If you want the best you need to pay the big bucks.

To retain pros like Peter S, Sally J etc the company will be paying them a minimum of £500k a year ... each!
You cannot be serious!

Paying those twerps half a million for the crap they come out with.

No, I get it, you are being sarcastic. Phew!

Are these watches even assembled in Switzerland then, Hammy? I thought they would at least have to be that for selling companies to remain within consumer law in describing them as Swiss made? I assume its just the movement that is Swiss, but a cheap one? Doesn’t sound too much heritage if that is all that”s Swiss about them.

An interesting thread on the brand and the shopping channel seller via this link:-

Christophe Duchamp buy their watches from a company called Watchmakers in Mendrisio Switzerland, they make watches for a host of 3rd party brands, they have facilities in Switzerland and The Far East (China).

Chrisophe Duchamp have 3 types of watches, 'Swiss Made', 'Swiss Movement' and 'Nothing on the dial or Swiss Design'.

'Swiss Made' will be from the Mendrisio facility, assembled in Switzerland with a Swiss movement.

'Swiss movement' will be assembled in the Far East but should have a Swiss made & assemble movement in it, i say should as Ronda also do cheaper Swiss Parts movements which are assembled in Hong Kong.

'Nothing on the dial or Swiss Design' is a 100% Far East watch, absolutely nothing Swiss in it.

The one in the Reddit post is 100% Far East watch, Far East parts and Far East assembled.

Not sure if this info is known, Simona S who disappeared 2 months ago, is now with QVC as their cooking host presenter. Well done her for getting out of the sewer.
Good for her. Deserves far better than this shower.

I thought Eilidh was QVC's cooking presenter though? I watched a bit of 'Cooking with Eilidh' the other night but she does no cooking whatsoever, just has guests doing it while she links between them.

Good for her. Deserves far better than this shower.

I thought Eilidh was QVC's cooking presenter though? I watched a bit of 'Cooking with Eilidh' the other night but she does no cooking whatsoever, just has guests doing it while she links between them.
Eilidh is a QVC presenter, and has been for years. Cooking with Eilidh is just a new show to incorporate numerous brands in one show.

The shysters are at it again with a flavourstone pan at £69.99 each pan and comparison price of £199.99.

But the price comparison is for a full set.

Any news on the holiday of a lifetime,apparently it’s been been a disaster suitcases missing in the rattan triangle?
Funny how real life gets you back🧻
As others have said maybe it's karma for the inordinate amount of GUFF she spouts when flogging stuff e.g.

These boots don't have the label but I reckon they're exactly the same ones that sell for five times the price (wink wink)

Latest update from her socials: She is so angry she remains flushed in the cheeks…How could her beloved luggage just ROLL away!! It must be some criminal chain involved. She remains intent on lifting the lid on events…Sheets of evidence of criminal negligence being prepared. She feels completely wiped out..Possibly to sue several t urd parties.

Has anyone got an x account? If so, reply to one of her messages saying, you seem to be having a similar problem with your luggage that I had with my 1p short of £600 Rattan furniture, you sold on via Ideal World in June 2023 only difference, you will get your luggage back and be compensated. Have a little think about that and the drama you have created about lost/delayed luggage is not such a big deal.

Create and Craft have just had a Facebook Shop hour.

Where you could watch and buy what they were selling you were given a code which you keyed in the Facebook comment box, and it reserved the item for you, and sent you a link, you could also ask the presenter questions, Maybe IW and other channels should do the same especially in this day and age

Latest posts

Back