Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had many an argument trying to convince my former wife that Keith Lemon was not a real person. She refused to believe this - despite being shown the facts that he is a ‘comic’ creation of somebody else.
And Avid Merrion is also the same (Leigh Francis) but quite a few people believed he was real and not a comedy character

And Avid Merrion is also the same (Leigh Francis) but quite a few people believed he was real and not a comedy character
There is a blast from the past. Avid Merrion, made famous by Big Brothers Little Brother. Avid lived in his London flat for a long time with his dead mother slouched in one cupboard and Craig Phillips from the 1st series of Big Brother chained up in another.

Wonder if Sally Jacks has handed out any free meals yet

Hello Boys and Girls, My name is Sally, and I’m here from England, with some free meals for you, Thank you Sally they would reply, She would say don’t thank me, well thank me for getting guallable people in the uk, to buying utter rubbish I sell them , telling them it’s good, but we all know don’t we children, it’s rubbish

Latest update from her socials: She is so angry she remains flushed in the cheeks…How could her beloved luggage just ROLL away!! It must be some criminal chain involved. She remains intent on lifting the lid on events…Sheets of evidence of criminal negligence being prepared. She feels completely wiped out..Possibly to sue several t urd parties.
The icing on the cake would be on the very day they return home and turn the key in the door for them to receive a text message saying 'your luggage has now arrived at its destination, thank you for using our service.'

Hello Boys and Girls, My name is Sally, and I’m here from England, with some free meals for you, Thank you Sally they would reply, She would say don’t thank me, well thank me for getting guallable people in the uk, to buying utter rubbish I sell them , telling them it’s good, but we all know don’t we children, it’s rubbish
she's eating them all because her luggage didn't arrive. It contained 500 boxes of Weetabix

who are we kidding she will take ALL the credit and even claim she came up with the idea

I don't get (or accept) this dubious 'not a direct comparison' lark.

They don't always give the brands involved and the whole concept seems to be based on the looky-likey principle.

Thus for example, they might be comparing a cheap pair of deck shoes at £20 to top siders at £200+. Yes, there may be a resemblance but the gap in design and quality is huge.

It's a spurious exercise.
Just another sales tactic to dupe the viewer. TJC love doing it probably Gemporia also, e.g. showing an x carat ring for sale somewhere else for £5k whilst they're selling a 'similar' ring for £299.99.

It means feck all, as with most things in selly telly land.

I’ve seen it all now.. I HAVE SEEN IT ALL…A pretend camera…Fu….’ell. Reading the box on-air for the pretend instructions. All the meticulous prep they do an’ all.

Love the son analogy to distract from the screwing in that isn’t screwing in on this quality piece of kit.
Spend £30 to site 3 dummy security cameras around your home.

Mike says.

And he knows a thing or two about fakes.

Latest posts

Back