Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now…This watch should be £2700 elsewhere… But yer can’t get the fu…elsewhere. Er..Michael?? Why did you give me and you that line? It don’t make no sense?? We can’t say fings like that to these discerning punters, can we now? I can’t say with my credibility in tact this is the cheapest you can buy a watch for that you can’t get nowhere else?? Sorry, Mike, of course we are right, aren’t you. Just say this instead.. This watch should be £2700 elsewhere, but nobody elsewhere is going sell it for anywhere near £2700. Cushty?

We watch it too much on here. When you have seen him and others do that huge price drop routine one hundred times or more, you get wise to it. There must be people who are hearing it for the first time and snap one….still don’t buy…Who is going to part with £1300 watching a bloke filmed through an APS camera in a Photo-Me booth on a station dangerously close to the Fantasy Channel?

Camping, festivals, hiking, etc.

Mind you those are things done by others in the populace that are outside the usual selly telly demographic.
I have a powerbank for my TASCAM digital recorders. I Velcro them to the unit and if I'm recording an event or interview it gives me a good few hours more than double A's. I have a spare powerbank in my laptop bag (large backpack). I have a few cables and so if I get caught short or my phone dies I can get a bit of charge. handy when out and about or travelling

Latest posts

Back