Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is doing the hardest hard sell on a power bank ever
I saw Mike of the Masons flogging those solar powered powerbanks. He was doing his 'setting up a business at glasto' saying about going round 'knocking on tents' to sell powerbanks to festival goers. Same patter as the fans he was selling before. He certainly wants to break the law

Is there anything it isn't obsessed with she also wears everything every day in every colour she must change outfits 5 times a day I'm sure she said the blazer makes you look streamlined not on you it doesn't says she's a size 12 how many of them ******* gummies has she eaten & a serious question does anyone think it has any friends in real life

She's just mentioned that all the footage of her giving out the free meals is on her phone, it needs to be edited ready for going live on Tik Tok at the weekend. She has such an air of importance, as if anyone gives a flying f***k.

What's she telling the IW viewers for?

I doubt Ethel, Muriel, Gladys, etc even have a smartphone, let alone a TikTok account.

What's she telling the IW viewers for?

I doubt Ethel, Muriel, Gladys, etc even have a smartphone, let alone a TikTok account.
It’s a pity she never apologised for the rattan fiasco she was fronting up during the last days of IW2.
As for doing good deeds for charity,just keep quiet about it,better still don’t film people who will never have the sort of lifestyle she likes to portray.
The milk of human kindness runs very thin sometimes with certain individuals 🥛

She's just mentioned that all the footage of her giving out the free meals is on her phone, it needs to be edited ready for going live on Tik Tok at the weekend. She has such an air of importance, as if anyone gives a flying f***k.
So this "holiday of a lifetime" which had been ruined, that she was complaining about all over Twitter was in fact a jolly probably paid for by TJC/Ideal World?

You're spot on. a ridiculous heir of self-importance about herself. Anyone would think she was Mother Teresa the way she goes on. Sal, you sell overpriced tat on a shopping channel for a living and exploit the elderly and the uninformed,

This appears to be the deal, then. Long-term strategy of selling cheap, bought in bulk items for pennies at those £7.99/£9.99 price points. If they shift in number, good profit margins. Would they need a new studio to sell this class of item? Probably not? Was there ever a new studio?

Occasional better items to supplement the majority £9.99 type stuff. All you can say is these Indian business people aren’t daft, and if this low rent goods for sale works, then why should they change?

For those of us wanting branded tech, decent name watches, high street branded products in general, it clearly ain’t happening on this channel at least.

Latest posts

Back