Free No7 beauty box with No7 Future Renew

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
Get a box of goodies worth £107 plus free delivery using code REVERSE10 when you buy a Future Renew product.

It’s the first 5000 customers so offer probably won’t last long.

IMG_5260.jpeg

Too late to edit above but you also get £10 off so I went for the SFP face cream (RRP £24.95), free beauty box (£107) and free delivery for £14.95. Oh and 42p of Advantage points! :ROFLMAO:

No wonder I haven’t bought beauty from QVC for ages now.

Too late to edit above but you also get £10 off so I went for the SFP face cream (RRP £24.95), free beauty box (£107) and free delivery for £14.95. Oh and 42p of Advantage points! :ROFLMAO:

Well done!
Same for me… so many Liz Earle offers at boots, very little need to shop at QVC.

Crikey, you did well. The £10 off works with the code REVERSE10 but the beauty box is no longer available sadly.

Crikey, you did well. The £10 off works with the code REVERSE10 but the beauty box is no longer available sadly.
Aw, so sorry. 5,000 but I knew they would soon go. I just happened to be looking at emails when the one about this came in so I was lucky. I texted a couple of friends but they didn’t try the site for over an hour and it had definitely gone by then :(

As you say, you can still use the code for £10 off Future Renew and free delivery. Also, there’s 3 for 2 on No7 at the moment. I had a message in my basket about missing out on the 3 for 2 offer when I just added the face cream but I was in too much of a panic to submit an order to go looking for more items!

Aw, so sorry. 5,000 but I knew they would soon go. I just happened to be looking at emails when the one about this came in so I was lucky. I texted a couple of friends but they didn’t try the site for over an hour and it had definitely gone by then :(

As you say, you can still use the code for £10 off Future Renew and free delivery. Also, there’s 3 for 2 on No7 at the moment. I had a message in my basket about missing out on the 3 for 2 offer when I just added the face cream but I was in too much of a panic to submit an order to go looking for more items!
Not to worry, it would have been for a friend not for myself so not a problem.

Not to worry, it would have been for a friend not for myself so not a problem.
I used to miss a lot of offers posted on the forum, especially in this part which is not QVC-specific. I only looked in here every 2-3 days, or less. So I set an alert for new posts and now get emails, which really helps as I check emails constantly at home and I can act quickly now if I see something.

I used to miss a lot of offers posted on the forum, especially in this part which is not QVC-specific. I only looked in here every 2-3 days, or less. So I set an alert for new posts and now get emails, which really helps as I check emails constantly at home and I can act quickly now if I see something.

And yet you continue to deny that you have a problem. 😂😂😂

What problem? I’m perfectly well adjusted. Just let me enjoy my bargain find without raining on my parade.
I would never rain on your parade Andi. Saying that though, please let me know if you see any discount codes for allbeauty knocking around in the not too distant future.
I find myself in need of a bottle of Tom Ford's Black Orchid for a birthday present in May and at £120.00 a bottle, any money off codes would be very much appreciated. 😂😂😂

I would never rain on your parade Andi. Saying that though, please let me know if you see any discount codes for allbeauty knocking around in the not too distant future.
I find myself in need of a bottle of Tom Ford's Black Orchid for a birthday present in May and at £120.00 a bottle, any money off codes would be very much appreciated. 😂😂😂
Sure will! ;)

I don’t know Black Orchid. As I tend to like other fragrances you like (eg MB), I bet I’d like Black Orchid as well so now you’ve got me interested in trying that! D’oh!!

Sure will! ;)

I don’t know Black Orchid. As I tend to like other fragrances you like (eg MB), I bet I’d like Black Orchid as well so now you’ve got me interested in trying that! D’oh!!

Not exactly the same but the nearest MB to it would be Dark (Russian) Leather I think.
I was wearing Black Orchid last week which made my mate gently ask for a bottle for his birthday but it’s definitely not one I’d wear in the warmer months. It’s one just for winter IMO so I’m spending a fortune on something that probably won’t be used till November 😂😂

Not exactly the same but the nearest MB to it would be Dark (Russian) Leather I think.
I was wearing Black Orchid last week which made my mate gently ask for a bottle for his birthday but it’s definitely not one I’d wear in the warmer months. It’s one just for winter IMO so I’m spending a fortune on something that probably won’t be used till November 😂😂
I do quite like Russian Leather in a shower gel (not smelt the EdT). I take it it’s pretty unisex? A bit dear for an impulse purchase but I will definitely look out for Black Orchid in a tester.

I do quite like Russian Leather in a shower gel (not smelt the EdT). I take it it’s pretty unisex? A bit dear for an impulse purchase but I will definitely look out for Black Orchid in a tester.

Well, if we call the most feminine fragrance ever created 'A' and the most masculine 'Z', I'd put Black Orchid at around an 'R' or an 'S' I think. They do have a womens version of it though called Velvet Orchid but I've never smelled it unfortunately so I can't comment on what it's like.

Well, if we call the most feminine fragrance ever created 'A' and the most masculine 'Z', I'd put Black Orchid at around an 'R' or an 'S' I think. They do have a womens version of it though called Velvet Orchid but I've never smelled it unfortunately so I can't comment on what it's like.

That’s interesting. They call both “for women” on fragrantica.com but Black Orchid has the more woody/spicy notes so sounds masculine to me. I tend to prefer that. (Velvet Orchid sounds like a sickly floral headache - definitely not my thing.) I’ll have to check them out.

PS I like the A-Z scale method of rating how masculine or feminine a perfume is.

That’s interesting. They call both “for women” on fragrantica.com but Black Orchid has the more woody/spicy notes so sounds masculine to me. I tend to prefer that. (Velvet Orchid sounds like a sickly floral headache - definitely not my thing.) I’ll have to check them out.

PS I like the A-Z scale method of rating how masculine or feminine a perfume is.

It wasn't until I'd already posted it that I thought I had maybe complicated it and it would have been far easier to just use a 0-10 scale instead. 😂😂😂

What I will say about Black Orchid is that less is definitely more with it.
I went out for a meal last Wednesday (3rd April) and I can still smell it on the coat I was wearing at the time. So although it was quite expensive, it will probably outlast a lot of other fragrances that I use.

It wasn't until I'd already posted it that I thought I had maybe complicated it and it would have been far easier to just use a 0-10 scale instead. 😂😂😂

What I will say about Black Orchid is that less is definitely more with it.
I went out for a meal last Wednesday (3rd April) and I can still smell it on the coat I was wearing at the time. So although it was quite expensive, it will probably outlast a lot of other fragrances that I use.
Well, I appreciated the use of A-Z. I like precise detail.

I’ll see if my local Boots has a tester later. The Perfume Shop is more likely to but I feel a bit embarrassed trying perfumes in there because you can’t just try for yourself as you have to ask at the counter and they are far more keen to make a sale.

I tried Black Orchid and Velvet Orchid yesterday, MrM. The VO was nowhere near as bad as I expected but I definitely prefer the BO (unfortunate initials!). I happened to have a nice day yesterday and don’t know whether the perfume made me feel happy (I kept getting wafts) or I was happy anyway and am now associating it with the perfume, but either way, I do now have that association! It is certainly one I might choose to buy but it would need to be an amazing deal on the price.

I tried Black Orchid and Velvet Orchid yesterday, MrM. The VO was nowhere near as bad as I expected but I definitely prefer the BO (unfortunate initials!). I happened to have a nice day yesterday and don’t know whether the perfume made me feel happy (I kept getting wafts) or I was happy anyway and am now associating it with the perfume, but either way, I do now have that association! It is certainly one I might choose to buy but it would need to be an amazing deal on the price.
10% off at Boots currently.

Get a box of goodies worth £107 plus free delivery using code REVERSE10 when you buy a Future Renew product.

It’s the first 5000 customers so offer probably won’t last long.

View attachment 28280

I ordered the future renew products, didn't receive the free gift, when I chased it up, was just told no free gift sent! Has anyone actually received the free gift, or is it a Ruse to get people to buy the product and doesn't exist? At least in store offers you can see the free gift and do get it!
Not good Customer service off Boots, as I purchased the new products when they were launched....

Latest posts

Back