Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His many many faux health claims are contemptible.
So are Lindsey's "every supplement we sell is pure, all the others you can buy are full of harmful chemicals."

Another great reason to buy from IW3 as well as the massive discounts.

In fact the whole channel is peopled by fake health gurus using scare tactics and misinformation to sell their dubious wares.

So are Lindsey's "every supplement we sell is pure, all the others you can buy are full of harmful chemicals."

Another great reason to buy from IW3 as well as the massive discounts.

In fact the whole channel is peopled by fake health gurus using scare tactics and misinformation to sell their dubious wares.
I take anything she says with a large pinch of salt. I am not keen on Natalia, but she has 28 years experience working in beauty. Lindsey is an autioneer, who reads up at health products. None of them should be allowed to BS about the beauty and health related products. That said, even Natalia makes some dubious claims at times and she should no better.

This whole RRP v discount business is very dodgy and not confined to IW3.

Has anyone else noticed The Factory Shop pricing? Clothing labels have both the "RRP" and current "discount" price on. They come from the factory like that! There is no real discount.

In the old MFI days a product had to be at RRP for 1 month in 12 before it could be sold at a discount.

How is it that Dormeo mattresses are permanently on sale at 25% off which must end Monday but never does.
Sports Direct had the same pair of trainers on a black Friday deal for a year so I'm not surprised, I don't believe they ever were the suggested rrp price

OK, right.

Sell unbranded fashions masquerading as (and often compared to) designer labels. They won't enhance your sartorial image but equally won't harm you.

But lay off the youth-restoring health-giving elixir products that relieve you of your money but not your worries or pains.

If you must flog such items then only stock those which are scientifically proven to do some good. Not this "might help" pretentious crap.

Are the young people behind the scenes to scared to pull him up on such cliams, because he has been in the selly telly game since the year 2000, or do they just not care, probbaly be the latter.
They should be made aware of not so recent legislation governing health products including herbal remedies which from 2011 have to be registered with MHRA.

Patio Pete seems oblivious to any or all consumer laws and the rest follow suit. It is really fairly awful but as the Duke and others have said, shopping TV behaves as though it is immune. Honestly, if you sold this stuff on a market stall I'm sure Trading Standards would intervene before very long.

Woeful.

I am reminded of that old Christians song:

In an ideal world we'd be free to choose
But in this real world we're really bound to lose

It's hard to make a considered choice when you are told a pack of lies. Every day.
If I worked behind the scenes and had access to his mic volume, everytime he started making one of them claims, I would cut his mic and do it everytime he did it.

Listen gang please buy this crap,my life is flashing before my very 👀 eyes!
I’ve got a shipping container stuck in the suez,Pedro has been sent out with his plunger to shift the blockage,he could be gone for days!
I’ve got a mystery set of lost luggage just arrived at IW towers,it looks cheap and nasty,any takers just email the gallery children no offers refused,but I warn you there could be some rather tatty fashion inside.

An old charlatan who knows he cannot be touched by the lame ASA, working with head pimple popper, Charlie from Iceland, and other teenage shelf fillers with out of control pricing guns. A bad mix for informed choice. What price originally for this twisted shower hose, Charlie? £660, Oh Master. Right…I am looking at something now I haven’t seen in thirty years, okay? Charlie? To what am I referring to, oh Queen of the Freezers? Your feet, Oh Master?? Your BBC showreel? Dr. Edwards’s credibility? Also, I didn’t know bedsits have driveways?

Last edited:
All the clothing was hand picked by the self proclaimed fashionista rent a gob jacks.

Attachments

• 434856446_933504958785064_3278456665941374478_n.jpg
    434856446_933504958785064_3278456665941374478_n.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back