Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of those watches has stopped.

Great advert for their time keeping.
He used to do that non-working sample thing on the second version. Thinking on his feet with a dud stock issue, or a factual statement? Who knows. One thing is factual: he is an extremely quick and able thinker. Except when he is trying to repair watch straps!!

The Sheild watches look OK, better than the Hunts and Duchamps but not as prestigious as Masonic Mike makes out.

He used to do that non-working sample thing on the second version. Thinking on his feet with a dud stock issue, or a factual statement? Who knows. One thing is factual: he is an extremely quick and able thinker. Except when he is trying to repair watch straps!!
He's a sharpie alright, he treats every product in front of him like a hot potato he has to get shot of double quick.

I still wouldn't buy a 2nd hand Skoda from him.

I still think that so-called advice that Mason regularly and tediously gives out about pointing some Windows 3.1, cheap and nasty dash cam to the side window to film an irate driver threatening you is completely irresponsible. If you must risk getting your head further kicked in by doing that, then you would get much better quality and more accessible footage by pointing your mobile phone at them and filming them that way.

The last thing I would do in that situation would be to start pointing a toy camera at somebody, in such a state of agitation, that it would be quite possible that they could decide to smash your window as a result, and then get into the car to get hold of you. What I would be doing, rather than fiddling with a Matchbox Superfast ‘Drive Like Dad’ dash cam, would be phoning the Police and making the person aware that I was doing that. Equally, that could still inflame the situation, but at least they would know you were being directly proactive, rather than waving a rubber representation of a dash cam from the last century out of a Christmas cracker at them.
I'm not supposed to tell anyone this, however the person who supplies IW with the dash cams is a friend of a friend of a friend. I can exclusively reveal the next range of dash cams that will be featured in a few months time are cutting edge, the best of the best.

Here's a sneak peak ...

camera.jpg

Latest posts

Back