15/04/24 - 21/04/24 BIg Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looked at the Periea offer, I have a few items and find them ok, then noticed the P&P, £7.95! For light collapsible box’s, it seems steep. Especially when it’s free direct.

Whenever I see high P&P now, it puts me off because they’re basically saying they expect high returns to cover the cost.

Yesterday on a Cozee Home show a tour piece duvet set had a £4.95 p and p charge. Next item, a mid length dressing gown, £4.95 p and p charge????? How on earth these two items could possibly be the same size and weight is beyond me. Totally unfair system and mainly the reason I very rarely buy anymore from QVC. I'm sure I am not alone.

Just looked at the Periea offer, I have a few items and find them ok, then noticed the P&P, £7.95! For light collapsible box’s, it seems steep. Especially when it’s free direct.

Whenever I see high P&P now, it puts me off because they’re basically saying they expect high returns to cover the cost.

It's a cracking Periea deal but only if your decor is blue! P&P charge is ridiculous though. I quite often see things in Clearance or Last Chance or Outlet etc and would have bought them had the P&P not been so high. Sometimes it's more than 50% of the value of the item.

The postage is only 3.95 when I look ?

Latest posts

Back