Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no not the ****** mobility aid again.They were flying out the window last time and not a lot left in the business.
10-101998_transparent-emoji-clip-art-emoticone-eclat-de-rire-684233300.png

Bowel Buns next. Sounds vile.

Truncating Chef Tatlock this evening. He had a whole host of undercooked anecdotes and raw humour to share with us all. But Ofthemasons has no time for his soggy stories this evening and more or less told him so.

Chef Sharples always seems a bag of nerves to me. He’s just knocked a load of liquid on the floor and gets even more agitated..

Last edited:
Selling a 3 tier steamer for thirty odd quid, granted with 2 glass container dishes thrown in for free, apparently worth fifteen quid.

Let's show you a not direct comparison of a 3 tier steamer for seventy odd quid.

WHY?!?

Anyway, the steamer they're flogging can be had online for £21.

IW, the home of the bargain ;)

Truncating Chef Tatlock this evening. He had a whole host of undercooked anecdotes and raw humour to share with us all. But Ofthemasons has no time for his soggy stories this evening and more or less told him so.

Chef Sharples always seems a bag of nerves to me. He’s just knocked a load of liquid on the floor and gets even more agitated..
He managed to drop parts of the blender on the floor when he was demonstrating that also! I know what you mean about him looking live a bag of nerves and you could see his hands shaking at times too when there were close-ups. Considering he's another that dates back to the Bid TV days, you wouldn't expect him to be nervous on live television.

I caught some of that show, gosh it was boring and the food looked foul. Masonic Mike was pretending to munch away happily but the look on his face said otherwise. And he got grumpy with the chef who was regaling us with stories of how his wife dines on dishes he made and froze earlier. Yawn. She'd be better off with beans on toast looking at his on screen output.

Genuinely, as somebody who has suffered from anxiety in public situations, you tend to be tuned-in to others with similar predicaments. I see it in him, and saw it last night in particular. The hands give it away even if the face fronts it out. I feel sorry for him if he has those issues. I don’t feel sorry for him for his generally poor shows of cookery and the regular use of simply warming supermarket bought stuff up out of plastic packaging. Note to the tight fu…people who run it…pay some wedge out and get a John Campbell type person to do the cookery products demos. Stop cutting bloo…corners.

Masonic Mike needs to use the pet whiz brush on his unkempt beard.
Yes, I hadn't seen him for a while and hadn't realised he looked so scruffy with that beard. Considering he likes to dress smartly I couldn't understand why he would want a beard like that.

In my large office most of the 20 something men have a neat beard but not the older guys. I think shaving must be out of fashion or they just don't want to do it daily, I don't blame them.

Wouldn't have thought The Goddess would have liked it though.

Masonic Mike needs to use the pet whiz brush on his unkempt beard.
I don’t suppose he takes any notice, but that out of control beard growth makes him look like some elderly general on a horse overlooking The Charge of the Light Brigade. Perhaps he wants to look like Captain Smith from The Titanic? The look is sinking, like our hearts do when we see these those dull poorly priced goods, show after show after show. Blokes over 50 don’t suit Captain Birdseye beards. It makes them look like men in scruffy old sheds. Trim it back, it looks terrible. The beard, not the cane.

That perfume and aftershave patter he employs so embarrassingly. It is so out of date, so cheesy. And so what the office loves himself would be coming out with in the mid-1980s. Moths round a flame, Moths round a flame, Fellas. Moths in an unkempt beard more like. God help us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back