Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The fake texts and the dodgy price comparisons don’t appear to sit well with her. Despite her credibility with me being absolute zero - others offering jobs in this field may see things differently. Maybe a Shop On TV gig on days (I don’t know where they film from?) works better for her logistically and pays better? Maybe they are offering a second-hand caravan and space as an incentive?

Mark Ryes is going to Simon Illes new channel Seen on TV along with Dennice Robinson and Dean Wilson - scheduled to launch next week from makeshift studios in Simon's warehouse. It's basically going to be a carbon copy of Shop Extra and we all know what a resounding success that was 😂
Sounds great. I give 6 weeks tops.

Mark Ryes is going to Simon Illes new channel Seen on TV along with Dennice Robinson and Dean Wilson - scheduled to launch next week from makeshift studios in Simon's warehouse. It's basically going to be a carbon copy of Shop Extra and we all know what a resounding success that was 😂
My name is Den worth watching for Mr Producer Mr producer I want one😂
I wonder if her Tv husband bouncing bunny will hop onto the channel 🤣

Or more than likely - Not Seen on TV (Or Anywhere Else).
It's a terrible name for a channel but there was a trademark dispute with his original choice of name (Screen Shop).

Here's a sneak peak of what you can expect...

seenontv.jpg

The fake texts and the dodgy price comparisons don’t appear to sit well with her. Despite her credibility with me being absolute zero - others offering jobs in this field may see things differently. Maybe a Shop On TV gig on days (I don’t know where they film from?) works better for her logistically and pays better? Maybe they are offering a second-hand caravan and space as an incen
I think it is filmed somewhere in London.

I was just channel hopping and seen a VT on TJC for a new watch brand launching tomorrow night, so it will only be a matter of time until they appear on here. The watch brand is Globenfeld. Yeah, I had to google it as well.

It's just another Field's family watch brand, crap. They're just a cheaper version of Solar Time and Resultco and using the same tactic of flooding the market with affordable watch brands and watches.

Love their 5 year guarentee, send watch back with a cheque for £19.50 to cover admin and post and packaging. £19.50 probably covers them the cost for a replacement watch from China. ;) :ROFLMAO:

It's just another Field's family watch brand, crap. They're just a cheaper version of Solar Time and Resultco and using the same tactic of flooding the market with affordable watch brands and watches.

Love their 5 year guarentee, send watch back with a cheque for £19.50 to cover admin and post and packaging. £19.50 probably covers them the cost for a replacement watch from China. ;) :ROFLMAO:
A cheque? I can't remember when I last had a cheque book, probably the mid to late 2000s.

I was just channel hopping and seen a VT on TJC for a new watch brand launching tomorrow night, so it will only be a matter of time until they appear on here. The watch brand is Globenfeld. Yeah, I had to google it as well.

Looks like the watches are a mix of quality from Swan & Edgar/Gamages standard down to the ultra low quality £39.99 Anthony James watches.

Latest posts

Back