Museum / Arthur Ivy.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
Gosh, I'm good at repeating myself, but in this instance, there's a point to it. Since 'at least' 2016, when I officially started buying, (when I used to watch prior to that, it was half-hearted: aka never really took much notice of the selling), I have never seen a 'successful' sale of Arthur Ivy OR any Museum pieces. When they started trying to sell the museum pieces, that was an indicator to me they were not doing too well. Where am I going with this? Oh yes, have they on-air ever sold any of the prior mentioned series of goods? Personally, I can't recall any. More than once they've been on, on both channels. Thinking the museum Morganite for one.

Gosh, I'm good at repeating myself, but in this instance, there's a point to it. Since 'at least' 2016, when I officially started buying, (when I used to watch prior to that, it was half-hearted: aka never really took much notice of the selling), I have never seen a 'successful' sale of Arthur Ivy OR any Museum pieces. When they started trying to sell the museum pieces, that was an indicator to me they were not doing too well. Where am I going with this? Oh yes, have they on-air ever sold any of the prior mentioned series of goods? Personally, I can't recall any. More than once they've been on, on both channels. Thinking the museum Morganite for one.

Having seen the Museum Morganite 'in the flesh', I must admit that I wasn't overly impressed by it.

It has size going for it - but that's about it. The stone itself is quite cloudy.

As for the Arthur Ivy pieces - I'm a bit confused because the early Arthur Ivy pieces were obviously aimed at celebrities and the rich. The Csarite necklace for example was something like £500,000 - and they had another item of similar price.

Recently, they've been flogging 'Arthur Ivy' Pink Diaspore jewellery - but they've been around the £3000 mark and seemed more 'Lorique' than 'Arthur Ivy'.

Rumours are that they're going to do a cheap gold tone range of jewellery soon that will be named 'Arthur Itis'.

Latest posts

Back