Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the time that the portable washing machine takes to do the volume of washing, you could do it by hand, also you’d have to empty it out and use again to rinse and then wring washing out by hand. If you’re in a tent wild camping how the flipping heck do you power it up?

What a waste of money, you’d be better off with a washing up bowl and a bar of soap.

It looks like a port-a-potty!
lol, yeah I saw 5 mins of the presentation last night. Saying how easy and convenient it is to use without mentioning things like getting water into and out of it!

Plus who did the video of it in use?!? Jeez, talk about amateur hour.

Smoke and mirrors TV. Somebody there thinks they are playing the ‘ASA Hound’ well with clouding the issues - AKA misleading through their absence and inclusion games. Absence in the sense or the ‘washing machine’ lack of key points given. And that awful video they presumably trawled You Tube for. Did any of the kids er…production team actually watch it in full, because it was critical of the product on a number of different points – particularly the short flex. They SHOULD have made their own..It’s called THE ACTUAL PRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCT. Perhaps invite a brand ambassador for the product in like QVC do to explain the item in depth. But as so much stuff is unbranded, they can’t or don’t want to pay out to get experts in other than The Milk Tray man. Inclusion in terms of their ridiculous and disingenuous price comparisons, and the ‘This Will Help- This May Help routine. Setting the seed of medical benefits to a potential buyer and then cancelling out the seed setter with the seed killer second part. A more cynical and unprofessional shopping channel I have yet to witness.

Last edited:
Smoke and mirrors TV. Somebody there thinks they are playing the ‘ASA Hound’ well with clouding the issues - AKA misleading through their absence and inclusion games. Absence in the sense or the ‘washing machine’ lack of key points given. And that awful video they presumably trawled You Tube for. Did any of the kids er…production team actually watch it in full, because it was critical of the product on a number of different points – particularly the short flex. They SHOULD have made their own..It’s called THE ACTUAL PRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCT. Perhaps invite a brand ambassador for the product in like QVC do to explain the item in depth. But as so much stuff is unbranded, they can’t or don’t want to pay out to get experts in other than The Milk Tray man. Inclusion in terms of their ridiculous and disingenuous price comparisons, and the ‘This Will Help- This May Help routine. Setting the seed of medical benefits to a potential buyer and then cancelling out the seed setter with the seed killer second part. A more cynical and unprofessional shopping channel I have yet to witness.
The presenter was struggling big time re reasons why you'd use it. Stuff like ...

emmm, if you've been to the gym and don't want to put your sweaty clothes in your main washing machine
emmm, if you have quite a lot of hairs on the clothing and don't want to clog up your main washing machine

Pathetic product.

Whoever makes/wholesales the weighted hoop thing definitely missed a trick when covid kicked off. This could have been marketed as the ideal social distancing tool. Put it on, start wiggling, hey presto, no one can get near you!

Imagine us all walking around the supermarket a couple of years back wearing one :)

I couldn’t resist a peek…what a cringe-fest! I can feel my toes curling with embarrassment 😳 I only dip in and out of this channel but was transfixed by Natalia’s on-screen preening. The affected head-tilt/hair sweep, her overdone lips, the stilted interactions with the gallery but more than anything, the CONSTANT looking at herself in the monitors. Quite nauseating 😐
If you want nauseating and constant monitor adoring,nip over to QVC CHUNTS looking for compliments every five minutes,Natalia is just a novice compared to the chuntley 🤣🤣🤣

I really wanted to give Jeremy a chance on IW but I just can’t watch him anymore. It’s like it’s his first ever time doing this, just hasn’t got any better in fact probably worse. This channel does have some good presenters, they just don’t use them enough.
Jeremy is awful and so is that woman with him.

Pretending that the WH watch they want £99 for is a true price comparison with the WH Web site @ £549 which is "sold out".

WH, who makes suits for Beckham we are told and is based in Saville Row. Well know he isn't, the place is closed. All fake news.

If I want a decent suit I don't go to a watch maker nor vice versa. Who wears a Rolex suit?

And why would I buy a watch named after a London department store (S&E) which closed in 1981 and never sold time pieces anyway?

This form of selling is utterly deceitful. Cheap Chinese tat being wrapped up as phony heritage brands with dodgy price comparisons. Nobody in their right mind would buy from a retailer whose only price check is against the manufacturer's RRP.

Jeremy is awful and so is that woman with him.

Pretending that the WH watch they want £99 for is a true price comparison with the WH Web site @ £549 which is "sold out".

WH, who makes suits for Beckham we are told and is based in Saville Row. Well know he isn't, the place is closed. All fake news.

If I want a decent suit I don't go to a watch maker nor vice versa. Who wears a Rolex suit?

And why would I buy a watch named after a London department store (S&E) which closed in 1981 and never sold time pieces anyway?

This form of selling is utterly deceitful. Cheap Chinese tat being wrapped up as phony heritage brands with dodgy price comparisons. Nobody in their right mind would buy from a retailer whose only price check is against the manufacturer's RRP.
And if you are going to try and flog garbage masquerading as heritage then at least get someone who is smooth talking and with a bit of polish.

Jezza is yobbish and always looks sullen as if he'd rather be somewhere else. I don't blame him for that but then he chose a career in tv selling which he is not suited for. There's no warmth or sincerity. He is bland and boring. And somewhat resentful.

Why does Christophe Duchamp's registered office address match Patricia Aesthetics' address in Pimlico, SW1V 4HB?

There was a new director appointed end of last year, Oliver Earle-Marsh, same surname as teh existing director, but as she goes by Miss then i'm assuming it's her brother. The duchamp registered address changed to his which is the same as Patricia Aeshetics, maybe he lives above the clinic or is connected with the clinic.

There was a new director appointed end of last year, Oliver Earle-Marsh, same surname as teh existing director, but as she goes by Miss then i'm assuming it's her brother. The duchamp registered address changed to his which is the same as Patricia Aeshetics, maybe he lives above the clinic or is connected with the clinic.
Is he the guy from Switzerland who moved the business to the UK? This is what Jezza said :ROFLMAO:

I really wanted to give Jeremy a chance on IW but I just can’t watch him anymore. It’s like it’s his first ever time doing this, just hasn’t got any better in fact probably worse. This channel does have some good presenters, they just don’t use them enough.
He has been incredibly poor in my view. What is unfortunate in the extreme is that he comes across to me very much with a sense of wanting to be anywhere else than there, flogging tat. You also sense he wouldn't give house room to most of it. At least Mason is matey with people and puts some effort in. Edwards's presentations on Ideal World are usually not very good, lack lustre, and far from informative. He also pushes those horrific price comparisons, always asking Gallery Infants Reception for them. No warmth or empathy seems to generate from him whenever I've watched him talking AT the viewers.

Latest posts

Back