Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Knowles’s televisual horror fest…It was best described for me as being so bad you had to hide behind the sofa and occasionally peep over the top at the horrors unfolding on the screen. They stuck him with Bordell who was about as much use to him as a concrete fairy cake. It looked like he was introduced to talkback live on air.
I'm petitioning for Eric K to be brought back as the face of Shop on TV, when it goes live on Freeview 89.

First product to be Nubeo watches.

Flogging a mattress with the award winning Shona Lindsey, put up the wrong price and had to take it straight down.

You must be mistaken.

IW put up the wrong price very, very often (mostly during Peter Simon's shows) and it's always left on air...

Peter Simon tells it like it is when this happens, whooping and clapping while assuring us "you're getting this at a steal of a deal, okay, it it was supposed to come to air at a much higher price this, okay, so even if you don't want it, you'll buy it, right because at that price… Muriel's in".

We're told the boss will be unhappy, calls will be made, words will be had, but they'll have to honour the error price.

So there's absolutely no way that if IW put up the wrong price they'd take it down.

You must've imagined it.

Oh I think it will get lots of post's it will from me anyway.

Hyperbole, I am sick of hearing the 'Outstanding', ''Unbelievable', '' Off the scale good', 'Incredible', wordage used by some of the presenting staff, it is starting to mean nothing, and the usage is inversely proportional to the quality of the goods on sale.
Ten years later, no different.

"Fantastic, amaaaaazing, incredible".

Except it isn't.

Martian meteorite, from mars, amazing 😁
Actually these are two different things:

A Martian meteorite is a rock which lands on Mars and then gets brought back to Earth.

A meteorite from Mars is a rock identified as being from that Planet which lands on Earth.

Of course, which of these Peter meant we don't know as he talks such rot all the time.

He’s on Create and Craft today. He said he’s there 4 days this week
I wonder who is going to get demoted from TJC to present on IW3. If they are not offering Joe more hours, yet bothe Mark and Shona have left, who is going to cover the hours they worked. I can't see the "main" presenters wanting to keep doing double shifts, like Pedro and Gen both did over the weekend.

I wonder who is going to get demoted from TJC to present on IW3. If they are not offering Joe more hours, yet bothe Mark and Shona have left, who is going to cover the hours they worked. I can't see the "main" presenters wanting to keep doing double shifts, like Pedro and Gen both did over the weekend.

what have I missed then ? why have those left and where to ??

Think even though we talk about Shopping TV dying. There are still quite a few and they all need presenters, and there are only so many around

Latest posts

Back