Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet unfathomably, when IW2 shut down, TJC gave him a job almost immediately, if you remember.

Whether TJC at that time already knew they would be buying the IW2 assets to launch IW3 and took him on to retain him before moving him "back" to the 'new' IW3, who knows.

Or he was so observably bad at selling jewellery on TJC, he knew nothing, that they then decided to move him to IW3 now they had acquired it, for non-jewellery tat selling, his forté!
I don’t think TJC gave Peter a job as such, I think that must have been some form of training before the relaunch of IW3, as they had Sally Jacks and Anne Connolly doing the same, all paired up with a TJC Presenter. Obviously the training didn’t ‘take’ 🤣🤣🤣

I switched off when the tulips appeared. Quite a nice inscription for a headstone, that. I did see his completely inappropriate remark to the youth female floor manager about taking all her clothes off…With that squirm inducing patter, it is quite clear why he is now reduced to working in a tiny studio, with a bunch of kids, watched by hundreds, selling bring and buy type goods for a living. I’m sure he is paid a fine wage, but it is also about how you earn your money, not just about how much. I don’t want to see or hear a 60 years plus male making those sort of comments to a girl 40 years younger than him.

And what is this ‘Muriel’ malarkey? Some sort of Customer Name Tourette’s Syndrome he cannot rid himself of? Perhaps some names he is actually reading out as he looks like he is looking below at something at times - similar to what Sunak does in the bath when he looks down on the unemployed… Clearly, Muriel is some sort of fantasy buyer, but Why?

I switched off when the tulips appeared. Quite a nice inscription for a headstone, that. I did see his completely inappropriate remark to the youth female floor manager about taking all her clothes off…With that squirm inducing patter, it is quite clear why he is now reduced to working in a tiny studio, with a bunch of kids, watched by hundreds, selling bring and buy type goods for a living. I’m sure he is paid a fine wage, but it is also about how you earn your money, not just about how much. I don’t want to see or hear a 60 years plus male making those sort of comments to a girl 40 years younger than him.

And what is this ‘Muriel’ malarkey? Some sort of Customer Name Tourette’s Syndrome he cannot rid himself of? Perhaps some names he is actually reading out as he looks like he is looking below at something at times - similar to what Sunak does in the bath when he looks down on the unemployed… Clearly, Muriel is some sort of fantasy buyer, but Why?
A threesome with r'Bet?

Well, he’s still there. Where else would he go? Who else would have him, either? Right…Okay…I am selling this folding plastic toilet for incontinent Oompa Loompas, Right? Perfect for taking a dump on top of an old decorating table, stuck up my back twitchell in Cockermouth. Muriel says she is multi-buying these, plus some of those Kill ‘Em Turkish rugs coming up from an organ appropriation shop in Aydin…Charley? Charley? Charley? Leers at the camera. It’s not a mini-lavatory for the Seven Dwarfs, then?? Oh….well shake my ball bag at a Tigers away game….It’s a washing machine…Well, that is most innovative thing I have seen since I started at Rumbelows TV Shopping in 1975…Take it camping, right? Plug it in? Plug it in? Power it through your back entrance, just behind the dawning of the awning…Fill it with a pair of bell bottoms for an Airfix sailor on shore leave..He can fill my bottoms anytime.. Sticks tongue in the side of his upper orifice.. You don’t wash? Just buy them..Buy all of them…I’ll go to Hell, me…Chef Mark at Nine…Pouring Water on Three Bar Electric Fires..Charley?? Is there a price comparison for goosing pillows? Or a fine and a non-custodial sentence??

He wants nothing to do with the pretend phone calls from a call centre in India, asking them to put the price up. DON’T ANSWER, CHARLEY…Answer what, Master…Oh yes…Oh no, Master..Just needs three beakers and three balls and a pair of lookouts.

Last edited:
More endless shyte from dirt bag Simon. price comparison £44.99, for one pillow he reckons - lying scroate they are ten a penny for the same prices online, and lets faces, the quality of anything he sells is likely to be the absolute pits.

Rehearsals underway at Simon Illes' warehouse come studio. It all looks so cheap and familiar 😉

seen.png

Latest posts

Back