Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good Evening. My name is Den. You all know my routine…I tell you my great age, and I expect you to say No…she can’t be…Then I shout at my producer. Then I say…PRODUCER…BOY…Order me this vile item I don’t really want NOW!!! Then I go on to endless tedious anecdotes about my family and my gorgeous husband with a resting heartbeat of 42…42 is the answer….Then you all fall asleep..Again…

Back to Walter…Just go and get these Turkish AnTWERP Kill Them rugs…You couldn’t even get an Ingyptian towel for this money…. Perfect as an adornment for Granny’s toilet floor…Virgo, our Producer, he won’t have anything to do with it, will you Leo? Perfect to wrap your kebabs in and keep ‘em warm…

Last edited:
Any Insider information on what's happening with Shop on TV? And are you able to tell us if Seen on TV is going to be broadcasting live? Maybe, I am missing something, but two channels starting up selling the same items seems a bit stupid to me, but what do I know.
Seen on TV is aiming to go live for 12 hours a day from next week.

Shop on TV will be recorded (apart from when it simulcasts the live ITV / STV show) and is due to launch on Wednesday. The Freeview channel is initially on air from midnight to 6pm daily.

Seen on TV is aiming to go live for 12 hours a day from next week.

Shop on TV will be recorded (apart from when it simulcasts the live ITV / STV show) and is due to launch on Wednesday. The Freeview channel is initially on air from midnight to 6pm daily.
Thanks for that. I thought it was the other way around, Shop on TV broadcasting live daily. Everyday is a school day. Do you know what freeview channel Seen on TV will broadcast on?

Thanks for that. I thought it was the other way around, Shop on TV broadcasting live daily. Everyday is a school day. Do you know what freeview channel Seen on TV will broadcast on?
I believe either 87 or 88 which is only available in the Greater Manchester area unlike Shop on TV which will be available nationwide.

Could seen on TV be based at Oundle, Because I know they have a second studio that doesn’t get used.

Dean and Den live in the area, when I saw Den mentioned, I thought can’t see her wanting to relocate

Could seen on TV be based at Oundle, Because I know they have a second studio that doesn’t get used.

Dean and Den live in the area, when I saw Den mentioned, I thought can’t see her wanting to relocate
It is based from his warehouse in Leicester, I think, or it's around the Leicester area

Latest posts

Back