Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gen giving her own personel experience with hair loss blah blah, a few yaers ago desperately reseached light therapy and how it had helped her.:unsure:

Really, ******* pretty sure you spend last couple of years on IW 2 telling folks the same story but HAIRGAIN, with the miracle working Anagain from the lowly Pea, had done the trick and your hair was great again, same claim as Sally, Hayley, Carys et al were making at the time. :rolleyes:

Good Evening. Dr. Edwards here with my casualty/graveyard shift shopping smorgasbord of retail injuries… Casualty/Graveyard…Well, find yourself in the waiting room, in agony, with 500 others, and being forced to watch me for your four hour target, then you’ll prefer to opt for an early funeral than stand any more. Now, Nurse Chanelle Hopping…My plastic cane, if you will…IMMEDIATELY…Now don’t bother a busy graveyard shift clinician with your wretched immobility malingering…Just pay me £19.99 and I’ll prescribe this for you…Falling over frequently? Buy four of these canes and place one in each ear, then rest one on each scapula, along with a french fry…Perfect balance will result…a chip on both shoulders…Now… your seven minutes is over…GET OUT…

Gen giving her own personel experience with hair loss blah blah, a few yaers ago desperately reseached light therapy and how it had helped her.:unsure:

Really, ******* pretty sure you spend last couple of years on IW 2 telling folks the same story but HAIRGAIN, with the miracle working Anagain from the lowly Pea, had done the trick and your hair was great again, same claim as Sally, Hayley, Carys et al were making at the time. :rolleyes:
and Haley on Shop on TV the other day while flogging Hair Gain was saying the same thing. At least it was the same product she used

Attachments

• IMG_5985.jpeg
    IMG_5985.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, you wish. You are well off the mark, not going to happen.
They said that just before the last time. And the one previously…
Actually, to be honest, I don’t want you off the air. I just want you to be better.
Not to exaggerate so much.
Not to make false claims that you must know aren’t true (think watches).
Not to make comparisons and then claim you aren’t.
Not to have certain superannuated presenters make obscene remarks, gestures and comments.
Not to make false claims about the texts coming in to the studio.

Just be better.
And we’ll then be your advocates…

Anyone missing Vostok Europe will be delighted to see them listed on the Seen on TV website alongside a comprehensive range of products that have been "seen on TV" over and over and over again :sleep:

www.seenontv.co.uk

If that's the price they are going to be selling at, folks are better going direct to the Reynolds family at just4watches.co.uk as they are cheaper there.

They said that just before the last time. And the one previously…
Actually, to be honest, I don’t want you off the air. I just want you to be better.
Not to exaggerate so much.
Not to make false claims that you must know aren’t true (think watches).
Not to make comparisons and then claim you aren’t.
Not to have certain superannuated presenters make obscene remarks, gestures and comments.
Not to make false claims about the texts coming in to the studio.

Just be better.
And we’ll then be your advocates…

Nae me, hell will freeze over first. ;)

There is no way these shysters should be allowed to be retailing on television or in any retail area period. They lie, misinform, mislead etc etc on a daily basis. Unfortunately the folks that are meant to protect the general public from these rogue traders are incompetent, OFCOM and ASA should hang their heads in shame.
Now if these transgressions you have listed only occured once in a blue moon, then you could allow them the benefit of the doubt and give them a second chance, but this is not the case it has been going on daily for years, under various management, then no they don't deserve any more chances. At one time, maybe about 5 years ago, i might have felt like yourself, but i've witnessed so much wrongs in selly telly in that time that they deserve to fail. There's is a bad culture within certain channels, which was very strong with Ideal Shopping Direct ltd and has subsequently spread out since it's demise as the management and staff have spread to other businesses and channels.

Latest posts

Back