Spray wipe done

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I just thought I'd spread the word on this wonderful product! Flash spray wipe done, does what it says on the tin as they say. I've only tried the kitchen version so far and I'm absolutely blown away with the results, especially on my highly shiny red kitchen cupboard doors. I was looking in to replacing them with wooden ones, or a different colour but a friend gave me a can of "insette" glass/surface cleaner and that did a fairly good job, but it was stinky and slow process so it doesn't get done as often as it should. I noticed that OH had bought a bottle of spray wipe done, so I thought I'd give it a go on the doors...and in less than 15 minutes my whole kitchen looked like new again and what's more it smells pleasant, none of that horrible feeling you get in your throat when you're using other products. It's amazing what I get excited about nowadays!

I haven`t tried the Flash spray and probably never will. I buy 5ltr bottle of most things and refill smaller bottles from them. I like to use eco friendly brands and my favourite multi purpose multi surface cleaner is the French Lavender one by Miniml. It smells good enough to dab behind your ears !
I also buy their laundry liquid and washing up liquid but I`ve also used other green brands. The 5ltr bottles last for ages and the Miniml brand all seem to do a good job.

Latest posts

Back