ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

White Stuff Lucy Spot Midi Dress
QVC Priuce £70.98
Todays Special Value Price £49.92
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

It's a warm day, you're feeling a tad hot and bothered and you've opened your wardrobe for outfit inspiration. Thankfully, the Lucy spot midi dress from White Stuff greets you. Made from soft, breathable viscose and featuring short sleeves, a relaxed fit and soft gathering that falls from the elasticated underbust panel, it's a cool and comfortable choice for summer. The playful spot print is going to look good anywhere (and on anyone) too, plus it's got pockets!

Your go-to summer dress - versatile enough to be worn in the day with trainers or sandals, while being easy to dress up with heels and jewellery for an evening out, this midi dress will see you from AM to PM in sensational summer style. Simply layer on a denim jacket or lightweight cardigan whenever a little extra coverage is required.

A holiday staple - summer break in the diary? Take this dress with you wherever you’re going, near or far. Made from 100% viscose, it’s lightweight, perfectly packable and easy to care for. It will also be a wonderful option for travelling in.

Colours only at QVC - take your pick from five vibrant summer colours, including Blue Multi, Green Multi, Navy Multi, Orange Multi and Pink Multi, all featuring a popping spot print all over.

• Relaxed fit
  • V-neckline
  • Short sleeves
  • Back neck button fastening
  • Pockets at side seam
  • 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Blue Multi
  • Green Multi
  • Navy Multi
  • Orange Multi
  • Pink Multi

It seems to have been very popular as it's nearly gone! I just caught a little bit of the presentation and model Claire was in the dress and it looked really nice on her. Not for me but I can see why it's selling.

CC

The puffed shoulders and flappy sleeves wouldn’t suit me - I’m broad shouldered and ‘busty’ and this style makes me look bigger, “square”.

Although the flimsy material will be cool, it looks like it will need ironing which is a no-no for me. I’ve got a couple of cotton dresses from Amazon that are lovely quality fabric - the only time I’ve ironed them is when I was pressing the hems after shortening them.

Latest posts

Back