Liz Earle TSV 19/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s a shame really, as they did a TSV with the new glow products… and I was daft enough to buy it 😂 so seriously can’t see why they wouldn’t do the same with the new Superskin products. Both products with a small C&P and IBST. But…it is saving me money and I do have some superskin in the stash cupboard so will wait until boots do another good offer.
i could because of how they launched that range which didnt prove too well as a tsv they decided to play it more safe & thats what happens they try it & if it bombs they just go back to safe tsvs

I have tried the balm & yes did like it but have gone back to C&P , but may/ probably will go for the TSV.I have stuck with LE for some time now either from their website, Boots or QVC.I like the Superskin moisturisers Day and got used to the night, so not tried the new moisturiser.
On a different track & not QVCs fault my Evri deliveries have gone haywire recently.Our usual lad must be on holiday (we hope) as I seem to have been absorbed without consent into the Evri team.Yesterday with one delivery for myself I had 3 others for people in my road.Not close neighbours but I took on delivery , perhaps Evri have launched a ‘get to know your distant neighbour scheme’ or we have the lazy deliverer?

It’s a shame really, as they did a TSV with the new glow products… and I was daft enough to buy it 😂 so seriously can’t see why they wouldn’t do the same with the new Superskin products. Both products with a small C&P and IBST. But…it is saving me money and I do have some superskin in the stash cupboard so will wait until boots do another good offer.

Is it a case that Boots do better deals than these TSV? I would be interested to know 😊

I'll give this one a miss. I am actually not fussed on the skin tonic. Was hoping for a better selection. I will wait and see on the day if there are some good deals that appeal more.

Is it a case that Boots do better deals than these TSV? I would be interested to know 😊
Boots do some very good offers…when the balm was first released they did 25% off plus £10 off any LE. So I got some for £21…. They currently have 3 for 2 on LE and you often get extra points if you get a cleanser or toner..
The TSVs are great value but only if you want all the products. LE also do very good offers directly, they’ve just had a sale. And you get to buy only what you want. So…..if you want all the products in the TSV go for it, but if you just want the balm I wouldn’t bother.

I have tried the balm & yes did like it but have gone back to C&P , but may/ probably will go for the TSV.I have stuck with LE for some time now either from their website, Boots or QVC.I like the Superskin moisturisers Day and got used to the night, so not tried the new moisturiser.
On a different track & not QVCs fault my Evri deliveries have gone haywire recently.Our usual lad must be on holiday (we hope) as I seem to have been absorbed without consent into the Evri team.Yesterday with one delivery for myself I had 3 others for people in my road.Not close neighbours but I took on delivery , perhaps Evri have launched a ‘get to know your distant neighbour scheme’ or we have the lazy deliverer?
This happened to my mum last week. Evri delivered a parcel only to ask mum if she could take 2 parcels for 2 separate households in the street. She did take them in and delivered to households later that day. Maybe she should start charging Evri a delivery fee?
Amazon is the same - Mum doesn’t order from Amazon and they always end up knocking on her door asking if she can take parcel as person not in. I know she is only doing a good deed but it’s getting ridiculous. Keep telling her don’t open the door.

At least your Mum was asked! Mine were just piled up on my doorstep.The delivery people are probably running behind time so we are unwilling & unpaid helpers?
I refuse point blank to take in parcels for anyone else. It sounds really mean, but because someone is home all the time we became the default dropping off zone. And then we had the parcels for days because people were too lazy to come and collect them. So now it’s a firm no if the delivery companies ask.

I don’t mind if it is for close neighbours as I can see when they are likely to be in, but not the other end of the road for people I don’t know.Luckily they were all in as I didn’t want to leave on the doorstep.Don’t know if they had a message to say their parcels were at my address.I am looking out for this delivery person!

I refuse point blank to take in parcels for anyone else. It sounds really mean, but because someone is home all the time we became the default dropping off zone. And then we had the parcels for days because people were too lazy to come and collect them. So now it’s a firm no if the delivery companies ask.
Claire, I'm totally with you on this. I have a rather large parcel in my hall that the royal mail asked if I'd take in for next door. That was three days ago! I'm ******** if I'm going to knock with it, postie put a card through their door so they know it's here. I'll have to start dusting it soon! oh, and he is at home all day!!

Claire, I'm totally with you on this. I have a rather large parcel in my hall that the royal mail asked if I'd take in for next door. That was three days ago! I'm ******** if I'm going to knock with it, postie put a card through their door so they know it's here. I'll have to start dusting it soon! oh, and he is at home all day!!
That is exactly the situation we had. Only we don’t have a hall…. so literally nowhere to store parcels. And people just did not come to collect. And then the delivery guys would just come to us to save having to knock on other doors.. I haven’t taken anything in since Covid and I’m not going to start.

Just steal the parcels that aren't yours. Delivery men soon stop leaving them on your doorstep :devilish:

I don't do this, it was a joke, however, I once did get left a parcel for someone in the street I didn't know and they didn't collect it so I opened it. Really nice pair of shoes which I would have kept but alas they weren't my size so I returned to sender. I don't mind taking things in for my next door neighbours but not half the street.

CC

Just steal the parcels that aren't yours. Delivery men soon stop leaving them on your doorstep :devilish:

I don't do this, it was a joke, however, I once did get left a parcel for someone in the street I didn't know and they didn't collect it so I opened it. Really nice pair of shoes which I would have kept but alas they weren't my size so I returned to sender. I don't mind taking things in for my next door neighbours but not half the street.

CC
Just steal the parcels that aren't yours. Delivery men soon stop leaving them on your doorstep<

So It's not just me then. Great minds! :p:LOL::LOL:

Liz Earle Superskin Advanced 4 Piece Skincare Collection
Item Number 250709
QVC Price £102.00
TSV Price £59.95
P&P £0.00

Indulge in the ultimate skincare experience with this luxurious four-piece Superskin Advanced Skincare Collection from Liz Earle. Featuring a new Superskin Advanced Nourishing Cleansing Balm and a supersized Superskin Moisturiser that's currently only available at QVC, plus the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, there's a full day-to-night routine to discover. Perfect for menopausal skin, these beauty heroes work in harmony to help revitalise your complexion, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £134 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.95, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £74.05.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Meet the newbie - the new Superskin Advanced Nourishing Cleansing Balm is formulated with a plant-based alternative to synthetic and animal-derived collagen. It works to replenish and hydrate delicate skin, to restore a radiant complexion.

Take your pick - choose from two options for the Superskin Moisturiser to suit your skin type. Go for the ever-popular Original aromatic to enjoy the classic botanicals, or mix it up with the fresh, floral scent of Natural Neroli.

Only at QVC - you'll receive the supersize version of the Superskin Moisturiser in either option, Original or Natural Neroli, and these supersizes are currently only available at QVC, so why not stock up on luxe skincare with us!

Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same collection twice more every 60 days, at today's same special price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Superskin Advanced Nourishing Cleansing Balm (100ml; full size) - this luxurious formula helps to cleanse, replenish and hydrate your skin to restore a radiant complexion. Formulated with acacia tree extract, a plant-based alternative to collagen, plus rosehip oil, linseed extract and cranberry seed oil. Comes with a cleansing cloth
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
1 x ONLY AT QVC SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser - Original (75ml; supersize) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
Or
1 x ONLY AT QVC SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml; supersize) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252617

Latest posts

Back