Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Y is not going well for me so far.

He's talking about investing in a branded - Stormhau - leatherette jacket. Really? You could be wearing this in 20 years time. No. With real leather you might be but not simulated mate. Come on.

Peter is joining us later he says.

He gave us the big goodbye yesterday and said he won't be back until Friday. Deary me.

Y is not going well for me so far.

He's talking about investing in a branded - Stormhau - leatherette jacket. Really? You could be wearing this in 20 years time. No. With real leather you might be but not simulated mate. Come on.

Peter is joining us later he says.

He gave us the big goodbye yesterday and said he won't be back until Friday. Deary me.
He meant Peter V

cane.jpg

Blimey, I can't escape Ideal World or their never-ending stock of that flippin' cane 😂

I don't even follow Ideal World on there, or have ever interacted with their page. I can only assume my visits to this forum have somehow informed the great algorithms in the sky that I might be interested in this stuff. I go to Facebook for misinformation, manufactured outrage, and news about what's on Talking Pictures TV this week, not this stuff!

Still the cane must sell very well for IW to pay out for sponsored posts hawking them — sort of confirms what we assume about their core buying audience.

Last edited:
View attachment 28535

Blimey, I can't escape Ideal World or their never-ending stock of that flippin' cane 😂

I don't even follow Ideal World on there, or have ever interacted with their page. I can only assume my visits to this forum have somehow informed the great algorithms in the sky that I might be interested in this stuff. I go to Facebook for misinformation, manufactured outrage, and news about what's on Talking Pictures TV this week, not this stuff!

Still the cane must sell very well for IW to pay out for sponsored posts hawking them — sort of confirms what we assume about their core buying audience.
The thing is that thing would make you feel even more self conscious, especially with that horrendous alarm. Something stylish and discrete would be a better option

View attachment 28535

QVC was selling something similar a few days back. I think it had a light but didn't keep watching to see if it had the alarm etc.

And he probably won't. He says the aroma is wonderful but that means zilch to a TV audience.

Comparing four different fragrances is pointless.

And he's already suggesting James Bond has this in his bathroom.
I thought you aren’t allowed to suggest a direct celebrity endorsement or trademarked fictional character name to product association without permission? Didn’t Mason say as such when he alluded to similar when Streaky was first fried? But equally putting the image of the most famous fictional special agent character in cinema history splashing the fat all over him, without actually naming him? They should work out a way of shifting a few thousand of the Black Hedz fragrance left to the local butchers..Then I can go in and ask for the Baconne…Lean back? the butcher says? Allowing me to ask again, tipped to the rear….

Mason and his don't buy just try patter.

Oh Peter V with the polti cordless, the best vac he's ever seen, but wait Peter wasn't there another corded vac recently that blew ALL cordless vacs out of the water? :unsure:
I'll say it again, THEE most stupid thing to say. By 'checking out the basket' the viewer has bought the product, yes with a returns policy in place and all other consumer rights, however the product has been bought.

If they wanted to offer 'try don't buy' it should be no first flexi/payment other than maybe p&p for a period of time before payment is applied.

Underhand sales tactics, there again with this lot it's to be expected.

Latest posts

Back