Your Zookie - Your Zookie Blackcurrant Vitamin Supplement
Molton Brown - Molton Brown Purifying Shampoo with Indian Cress
Molton Brown - Molton Brown Purifying Conditioner with Indian Cress
Nails Inc - Nails Inc Duke Street
Pixi - Pixi Rose Tonic
Vita Liberta - Vita Liberta Body Blur
Percy & Reed - Percy & Reed 200ml Dry Instant Volumising Spray

.....and it’s in a pretty box, lol!

Grateful if someone can post the release date here, as although I can see the posts on FB, I can’t see the comments section where I presume they’ve said?! Thanks! X

I have carried out my expert assessment of this Tili box and I am going to call the contents a load of rubbish! That may be a little harsh but hey! For me, it's not worth £20 never mind £65 (which they say on the Tili FB page). Glad I got the mini one for £10.

I have carried out my expert assessment of this Tili box and I am going to call the contents a load of rubbish! That may be a little harsh but hey! For me, it's not worth £20 never mind £65 (which they say on the Tili FB page). Glad I got the mini one for £10.

Yes not for me either. I ordered the latest in Beauty,Sunday Times beauty style awards box and you could pick 6 items for £25 most full size. A lot of the items are sold out at the moment be it was excellent value. I love Beauty Boxes:mysmilie_13:

...right back atcha! I had no interest in the hologram make up stuff for £12, whereas I’ll use everything in the box - We’re all different after all! X
PS: kind of hoping they’ll do separate ones in the future as well!?!

...right back atcha! I had no interest in the hologram make up stuff for £12, whereas I’ll use everything in the box - We’re all different after all! X
PS: kind of hoping they’ll do separate ones in the future as well!?!

Enjoy! And report back how you find it.

Latest posts

Back