Anniversary vouchers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hippygirl

Registered Shopper
I don’t know if this has been discussed before....I can’t see any threads. However, I am seriously underwhelmed by the anniversary voucher offer. Having to spend at least £100 to get what amounts to 10% off just seems limp when high street shops regularly have 10, 20, 25, or even 30% off at various times - not even at sale times.

I have not spent even £1 since the offer has been on!

I have and am expecting to receive a voucher, however, I do believe there are terms and conditions on spending them which I haven't looked into. No doubt to get your £10 off you have to spend yet another £100 or some such nonsense. I feel another wave of customers feeling let down by false promises.

CC

For the £10 voucher you have to spend £30, £40 for the £15 voucher and £50 for the £25 voucher. Just looked it up. Not too bad but you still have to spend a lot to get the voucher. If you are buying stuff anyway that’s a bonus but otherwise not so good.

I didnt realise that there was a minimum limit for each voucher - I thought it would be £20 across the board. I think I will be getting a £15 voucher and I was hoping to put it towards one item but it looks like Im going to have to buy £50 worth of stuff. Also why didnt they have a £20 voucher for spending £200. Shamefully I have to admit that I am about £5 short of that. I shant be spending any more.

I didnt realise that there was a minimum limit for each voucher - I thought it would be £20 across the board. I think I will be getting a £15 voucher and I was hoping to put it towards one item but it looks like Im going to have to buy £50 worth of stuff. Also why didnt they have a £20 voucher for spending £200. Shamefully I have to admit that I am about £5 short of that. I shant be spending any more.

i think thats cause if you add 10 + 15 = 25 & then the 25 voucher on its own as its all connects back to their 25th birthday

Loads of complaints about the voucher on their Facebook. Why not give loyal customers free shipping/everyone gets a £10 voucher? The silence from their media team was deafening.

Personally, think their voucher offer is a load of sh*te!:down:

They should have had a £20 voucher if you spent £200

Loads of complaints about the voucher on their Facebook. Why not give loyal customers free shipping/everyone gets a £10 voucher? The silence from their media team was deafening.

Personally, think their voucher offer is a load of sh*te!:down:

Not just me then!

Just posting the details of the offer , maybe handy for anyone who may have to refer back to details

August promotion details

Spend over the following amounts:
Spend £100 and receive a £10 voucher. Minimum spend to use voucher is £30.
Spend £150 and receive a £15 voucher. Minimum spend to use voucher is £40.
Spend £250 and receive a £25 voucher. Minimum spend to use voucher is £50.
Qualifying spend excludes Waitlist orders and items subsequently returned and refunded, or cancelled.
Auto Delivery, Easy Pay and Advanced Order items only qualify for this promotion if they are placed during the promotional period.
Offer applies to all purchases made from 22nd August 2018 00:01 to 16th September 2018 23:59.
Qualifying spend may be performed in a number of transactions during the promotional period.
Qualifying customers will be emailed with their voucher code on 19th September 2018 from 00:01 which can be applied to a purchase placed online or by telephone before 30th September 2018 23:59.
Customers who have opted out of receiving marketing communications will need to call our customer care team on 0800 504030 to receive their voucher code.
Voucher codes cannot be processed via the QVC UK mobile app.
Voucher codes cannot be shared and are not transferable.
Voucher codes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
Voucher codes can be redeemed from 19th September 2018 00:01 until 30th September 2018 23:59.
Minimum spend for voucher redemption excludes P&P.
No cash alternatives will be offered. Voucher codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen or if sent to an invalid e-mail address.
QVC UK employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Maximum one voucher per customer.
This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

I may qualify for a voucher but there are so many restrictions & you have to spend more in a short space of time I am really not bothered.Free P&P is the only thing that makes me take note.

free postage is better or say 21p postage for everything to celebrate 21 years for example. they used to do that a lot

I thought the presenters were saying that the postage paid would count toward the qualifying total? I've definitely heard Claire and Catherine saying so. I have to say they never normally include postage to meet an offer threshold spend. Does anyone know?

I thought the presenters were saying that the postage paid would count toward the qualifying total? I've definitely heard Claire and Catherine saying so. I have to say they never normally include postage to meet an offer threshold spend. Does anyone know?

I had also heard Ms Huntley say that so I went on to her blog, I did get side tracked by her instagram showing her sitting on her mother & being her usual uncouth self but I also found the following from a couple of weeks ago:

'So, how does it work? Well, the full terms and conditions can be found here, do take a look at them as you will need to have a read, but it’s basically this. From the 22nd of August until the 16th of September anything you buy will be added up, including P&P charges, and if by the 16th you have spent over £100 you will receive a voucher worth £10 to spend with us. If your total is over £150 then a £15 voucher will be yours and if you’ve totalled over £250 then you will get £25 to spend at your favourite shopping channel! QVC, of course!'

Ideal World give you free delivery across the board just because it's a bank holiday, imagine when they reach their 20th birthday, they'll probably give you the items for free. :mysmilie_17:

I opened my emails this morning to see one from QVC. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. First thought crap my account has been hacked!

No, the fecking voucher scheme is ending and I better hurry if I want to make sure I get a voucher. Since I haven't bought anything since last month I don't give a flying fart.

I opened my emails this morning to see one from QVC. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. First thought crap my account has been hacked!

No, the fecking voucher scheme is ending and I better hurry if I want to make sure I get a voucher. Since I haven't bought anything since last month I don't give a flying fart.

I got that email too. And opened it with trepidation!

The whole voucher thing has really made me realise that a lot of people spend a lot of money at QVC..!
I mean I find it very expensive to shop there (in large part not helped by p&p charges but also because they sell so many brand names etc - as well as being over-priced!)

But I think £100 is a lot of money to spend in that period, let alone £250.
But it's obviously not to the majority of viewers from how it's discussed/done?!

What I find insulting, is it's not 10% off what you're buying but only future purchases!

Each time I hear about the promotion (which is very often!), I think the least they could do is offer 25% off to celebrate their 25th anniversary!

I should be getting the voucher for £250 BUT I have only bought things I intended to buy anyway - Nails Inc TSV, Bare Minerals TSV, Elemis TSV and the Sun Joe trimmer for my husband. I also ordered some Calico Cottage items on advanced order(the chocolate hamper x 2). I certainly wouldn't buy things JUST to get the voucher because there is no point. Even if you bought stuff to get the voucher and then send back you will likely be out of pocket anyway................

Latest posts

Back