In The Salon with Decleor TSV 19/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit low on Decleor, but damn! I ordered the Liz Earle, although it's not arriving until September. Will have to have a look and see if this is good value.

CC

I wouldn't mind trying the mask but I'm not tempted by the rest of the products.

I wouldn’t recommend the mask. I’ve tried it & wasn’t impressed. I have combination skin & this mask left my skin feeling dry, something it never is even if I leave my skin bare.

Decleor 5 Piece Collection TSV 19/08/18 (ive got a gut feeling this is it)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235283

400ml Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water Rose
Hydra Floral White Petal Hydrating Sleeping Mask
Hydra Floral Everfresh Fresh Skin Hydrating Light Cream
Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Eye Gel
Aromessence Neroli Amara

View attachment 16009

Thanks , as ever for the heads up, but for me this is such a tedious tsv.

For once I like the cleanser, my skin loves micellar water. Never tried a decleor mask, the eye serum I have does nothing and I really need a rich cream rather than light. On top of that I also have a bottle of Neroli oil so for once it might just be a no from me although I will watch as they might have some other good offers on the day.

CC

its what most people would expect as a tsv & for that reason thats why they do it as they wont do anything risky cause it wont sell so they stick to the basic & quite a few new items in this one (new versions of old favourites) so will sell well

Ah, yes of course, silly me!

For once I like the cleanser, my skin loves micellar water. Never tried a decleor mask, the eye serum I have does nothing and I really need a rich cream rather than light. On top of that I also have a bottle of Neroli oil so for once it might just be a no from me although I will watch as they might have some other good offers on the day.

CC

What is the Micellar water like CC. I have tried the Elemis oil and, even though my skin is greasy, it feels really dry and tight after using.

I wouldn’t recommend the mask. I’ve tried it & wasn’t impressed. I have combination skin & this mask left my skin feeling dry, something it never is even if I leave my skin bare.

I think that decleor have definitely gone down in terms of quality since L'oreal bought them. Having said that I still have my faves, but note the recent meddling with the oils iris & neroli. Such a shame when the biggies get involved - it never ends well -

What is the Micellar water like CC. I have tried the Elemis oil and, even though my skin is greasy, it feels really dry and tight after using.

It is the consistency of water and I use a cotton pad to put it onto my skin. I have very dry skin and it really responds well to the micellar water - no tightness or dry patches - and then I just put hydra floral rich on top. Don't confuse it with the micellar oil which I cannot get on with.

CC

It is the consistency of water and I use a cotton pad to put it onto my skin. I have very dry skin and it really responds well to the micellar water - no tightness or dry patches - and then I just put hydra floral rich on top. Don't confuse it with the micellar oil which I cannot get on with.

CC

I am the same, love Micellar Water but not the Miceller Oil.

According to Q, everyone seems to rave about the cleansing water/oil. I have 2 of these one half empty now because I've used it since it was part of a TSV last year, and thought I'd try it, but I will only keep the other as a spare should I run out of cleanser, because I honestly hate this. It is not the type of cleanser I enjoy using, I don't like anything that is runny.

Latest posts

Back