Skechers Footwear TSV 18/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So many shoes of this type these days have white soles.I used to love Sketchers and the are so comfortable but have got tired of the styling these days.I got a couple of pairs in the Geox sale & they are really good.I order online as all the shops are in London but as have had them before am confident with the size & fit,otherwise do not tend to buy footwear online.

Apologies to those who like this style of shoe, but I find it very ugly and mannish. I love Skechers and bought a lovely pair of lace up 'Street' trainers in the QVC sale, so don't need anymore!

I don’t get on with Skechers at all. They burn my feet and the sizing is all wrong.

I get some good bargains from TK Max on other brands (known and unknown!)

So many shoes of this type these days have white soles.I used to love Sketchers and the are so comfortable but have got tired of the styling these days.I got a couple of pairs in the Geox sale & they are really good.I order online as all the shops are in London but as have had them before am confident with the size & fit,otherwise do not tend to buy footwear online.

I've got 3 lace ballerina pairs in pink/blue/jade and wore them all last summer, so comfy.

Skechers Go Walk Crochet Slip On Trainer
Item Number 175248
QVC Price £49.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

3 Easy Pays of £13.32

These Skechers GOwalk Evolution slip-on shoes feature a new, higher spec level of cushioning and support for added comfort, plus a sleek fabric design with a stylish lace finish. Perfect for everyday wear, these comfy slip-on shoes are made for long days on your feet when comfort is key.

Comfortable inside and out - these slip-ons are lightweight, breathable and so easy to pull on and off with the tab at the heel to help you. Ideal for busy lifestyles, they're great for when you're dashing off on the school run or heading out for long weekend walks.

GOwalk technology - the Resalyte midsole is made in a lightweight compound which provides impact absorption, while the Memory Form Fit design provides cushioning at the heel, instep lining and insole.

Choose your colour - with eight colour options available including classic staples and pops of colour, there's something for everyone.

Get the right fit - we recommend choosing a full size down from your normal size. For example, if you are a size 5.5, choose size 4.5, a size 6, choose size 5. However if you are a size 8.5, you should buy the size 8.

Side S logo
Outer and inner: textile; outer sole: other
Heel height: 4cm (1.6")

Colour options:

Black/Black
Black/White
Taupe
Mauve
Navy
Grey
Coral
Aqua

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.175248.html

I love my Skechers. Only started wearing them over the last year or so as I now have 'funny feet'. And no they don't make me laugh. However, I find the sizing all over the place. I have a size 6 in one style, a 7 in another and 8 in boots.

It is a pain if you order online, as I end up ordering different sizes for each style, and then having to carry lots into to the post office to return. I do find the 6.5 is a good fit but quite often cannot get hold of that size.

That said, I don't like the TSV.

They're advising on the website to go down a whole size ! so a 6 should order a 5 wtf ? why don't they just get them sized right. For the amount they sell it cant be beyond the wit of the Skechers team to get it right for the UK market. Crackers.

Uh oh ! 10 minutes in and they've only mentioned going down a size ONCE ! could have lots of returns the way this is going. All the flim flam info but not the importance of the sizing.

They're advising on the website to go down a whole size ! so a 6 should order a 5 wtf ? why don't they just get them sized right. For the amount they sell it cant be beyond the wit of the Skechers team to get it right for the UK market. Crackers.

Totally agree with you, I will not order online anymore because the sizing is so erratic and do they not feel embarrassed when they say on QVC to choose a size down from what you would normally be, absolutely ridiculous for a shoe company to make shoes that are not standard sizes and differ in every style as to what size you need.

I ordered these as a TSV last Spring and fortunately saw Julia argue that she found her true size fitted better than a size down as suggested by the guest. I have a high instep but otherwise narrow feet and took a punt on the size 4 (my usual size though a 3 in Birkenstocks). The higher front vamp keeps them on.

I don't like the current TSV but I also have Skechers Bobs slippers bought for £15 from a much-missed site called Halfcost. They're the sturdiest slippers, with an excellent outdoors sole if needed but in these I wear a 3!

My kids (23 &24) have similar "knitted-look" trainers (but they wouldn't be seen wearing Skechers), but even in their allegedly trendier brands I think the fabric looks a bit naff.

I like the coral ones of these but I'm put off buying because of the size issue. I'm a 6 and have several pairs of Skechers in a 6 which fit me fine. I have very wide feet so don't think a 5 would do it, or should I do a 5.5? I'm not risking it as it cost me a lot to return a pair of clarks sandals that I could not get my feet into even though they were allegedly wide fit. By the time you've paid postage to receive and return you are usually more than a tenner out of pocket so I will spend that on something else. Could save it of course lol.

CC

Same as you CC. I'm also a 6 and have several pairs of Skechers that fit ok. I would have liked the aqua but also cant be faffed to waste time and money returning if the size 5 is an iffy fit, and I'm not ordering two sizes just in case.

Either a lot of this style will be returned, or wont sell because of the sizing issue.

Also on the models when they bend their foot , there's an awful lot of space at the front of the top shoe and not a good look.

Just checked the website and only the mauve is selling out, so not the run away success they expected methinks.

I only wear Skechers, huge feet, arthritic toes, comfort is the only thing I care about.

Ordered a pair days ago as soon as available, thinking if the fit was okay, I would buy more colours today.

But QVC being as it is...….they still aren't here.

But any old cheap tat I order from Amazon gets here in 24 hours.

Surely QVC makes stuff available early to try and get reviews on the website prior to TSV day? So why not make an effort to get them out PDQ?

I ordered a pair days ago and am still waiting.For some reason they are using RM for delivery when they have always used Hermes in the past!

Latest posts

Back