Help!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Is there a UK call centre/help line I have a problem with some returns and I'm getting no where with the one in India or wherever it is !! Thanks ...

I'm not sure if this helps, but on their website if you go to the top of the page and press help, it'll take you to missing items/returns and they're usually quick and efficient as they are if you email them, they've always answered mine the next day, I hope that helps.

I'm not sure if this helps, but on their website if you go to the top of the page and press help, it'll take you to missing items/returns and they're usually quick and efficient as they are if you email them, they've always answered mine the next day, I hope that helps.

Sorry for the delay in reading your reply been ill and not been online for ages

When I had a problem with a return via Asda, I emailed customer services and they replied within a couple of hours and sorted it out for me.

Thank you
Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!

Thank you
Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!

I hear yeh Mada, I hear yeh. :mysmilie_3: Hope all goes well for you xx

Thank you

According to my father, he says that the best thing about getting old is that you can have a condition called 'selectivness',you know 'selective hearing', 'selective blindness', 'selective 'dooderiness' and get 'away' with it. What it means in reality is that they 'get away' with doing anything they don't want to! I suppose though reaching a 'ripe old age' you have to cut 'old people' some slack :mysmilie_17:

I messaged them via FB and got a swift reply to my satisfaction with an apology .,.. So thanks once again !!

Latest posts

Back