Exotic Meat Hamper Anyone??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Exotic Meat Hamper Anyone?? something a bit different & wacky for Q £29.96 + post

Kezie 2.2kg Exotic Meats Variety Hamper
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808190

Ostrich Fillets

Ostrich Burgers

Kangaroo Fillet Steak

Kangaroo Burgers

Gluten Free Kangaroo Jalapeno Burgers

6 Piece Kangaroo Sausages

Buffalo & Haricot Bean Burgers

Gluten Free Buffalo, Caramelised Onion & Balsamic Vinegar Burgers

Belgian Blue Beef Steak

It`s an extra £10 postage on this, £9.95 to be exact and all in all the weights per item is very poor for the price. I bet the portions are tiny especially when cooked.

It`s an extra £10 postage on this, £9.95 to be exact and all in all the weights per item is very poor for the price. I bet the portions are tiny especially when cooked.

I just don't trust Q meat after the saga(s). I'd worry this was bushmeat....or worse.....Did anyone hear about the lady & the DEAD RAT in her soup at a chinese (chain) - think it was in China/Hong Kong? Not fake news as on Radio 4...

These meats are quite widely available in supermarkets.Have never appealed to me although I believe they are quite healthy being low fat.I never buy food from QVC just don’t see the point when I can get all I want locally.

I'm not sure about kangaroo meat. It would possibly be quite dry and camel-like.

It isn't Julius, it is really tasty. I've been to Australia and had roo on the BBQ several times. They just pop out into the bush, shoot em, skin em and wack em on the barbie. Yum! Actually that last bit's a lie. They buy it nicely packaged from the supermarket.

CC

None of it appeals to me. I've tried 'roo, zebra, alligator and all sort of strange things over the years and they've mostly been tough and unappealing. Mystified too as to why cod fish tastes like lamb once it's cooked. I know this isn't a Cookery Forum but does anyone have a possible reason for that? :)

Latest posts

Back