Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
juts wondered if anyone owns Ijoy Ride. I have ordered one for my gym room, and wondered what anyone thought to it if anyone has it that it.

Draw the curtains when you use it - just watching the demos had me in stitches a while back - most lewd and suggestive!

Its okay, as my room is facing my back garden and noone get get round there as my front gate I keep locked so nice and private

My dear dear Mum bought me an ijoy ride last year when it was the TSV and the whole family had great fun using it. I had great hopes that it would get rid of my post baby tummy (my children are now in their teens so I think I am pushing the "baby" bit, but then they were very big, but then I like my cakes!) .........................and we really haven't used it since, I've been told off by my younger sister because I "forced" my mum to buy it, and I just have guilt upon guilt about this. Please think carefully before you buy-I love fitness equipment, but I use all the other pieces I have, this is not something that you can just sit on and it work for you, you really do need to use it, ie grip with the thighs. It is my biggest bad purchase in all sense of the word

My dear dear Mum bought me an ijoy ride last year when it was the TSV and the whole family had great fun using it. I had great hopes that it would get rid of my post baby tummy (my children are now in their teens so I think I am pushing the "baby" bit, but then they were very big, but then I like my cakes!) .........................and we really haven't used it since, I've been told off by my younger sister because I "forced" my mum to buy it, and I just have guilt upon guilt about this. Please think carefully before you buy-I love fitness equipment, but I use all the other pieces I have, this is not something that you can just sit on and it work for you, you really do need to use it, ie grip with the thighs. It is my biggest bad purchase in all sense of the word

Ah - Mrs J's favourite pastime.

Thanks it sounds fun, the thing is with exercise you always have to put effort in yourself I realise you dont just sit on it, as i am well in to my fitness.

Latest posts

Back