Richard Jackson's Garden TSV 11/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Remind me not to tune in on that day, for that awful gnome will keep popping up, touting some overpriced garden ornament or something.

Julius, please make sure you are not watching QVC on the 11th of June because it's a Richard Jackson TSV - oh now let me think what it can possibly be - I'm all a quiver with excitement here - seems ages to wait now.:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_48:

I use supermarket and garden centre products in our garden, a fraction of Tricky Dickies QVC named brand, and works just as well.

Ugh, sick to ****** death of gardening already and it's not even summer yet. It's an insult to call it gardening when all you seem to get are tacky plastic bird baths, lights and highly flammable fake trellis. I suppose it'll be a TSV every fortnight until October?

We seem to have a weekend without the Gnome...it's Michael Perry's garden tomorrow.(fingers crossed):clapping:

I am sure he will be on to sell his money making products he will not be able to resist or he will get M perry do sell them

Light bulbs ? B&M have a few variations on the garden light bulbs theme, and probably at a fraction of the QVC price. I bought a few garden lights and ornaments from Q a few years ago, thinking the higher price meant better quality that would last for years. Sadly not, most things didn't survive to the next summer.

The Gnome must be a millionaire thrice over as a result of his association with QVC. Despite the Country & Western checked shirt and granddad jeans, I don't believe he has got his hands dirty with gardening for years. Close up shots show he clearly has manicures and his hands are too smooth by far - probably through counting the cash that others earn for him, while he remains the 'face' of the business. Cant stand him or his media training hand waving.

I feel sorry for Michael Perry. Moving from Thompson & Morgan to QVC and ends up trying to sound enthusiastic about plastic or resin tat rather than being given full rein to give us decent details and growing advice ofor plants.

Erics Mum was just about to write the same thing spinning angels for the garden dear god what a load of c**p show us some decent plants and useful tools pleeeeeeeeeeese

How nice to be able to watch a garden show without the smirking Gnome. Hope he has gone on around the world cruise.:mysmilie_59:

Has he been mentioned at all? Unwell, left their employ, shovelling sh*t into sacks to sell next time ...

I feel sorry for Michael Perry. Moving from Thompson & Morgan to QVC and ends up trying to sound enthusiastic about plastic or resin tat rather than being given full rein to give us decent details and growing advice ofor plants.

Aha, EM, but he doesn't always sound enthusiastic. He often sounds to me like he's taking the absolute mickey, such as today when he was suggesting you take the top of a hideous fairy windspinner in the winter and put it on your sideboard :mysmilie_17: I've also seen MP just out and out laughing at some of the tat that is paraded in front of him. Very entertaining.

CC

Latest posts

Back